Match Thread Leicester City vs PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were always going to be at a disadvantage playing Paris at 4.30 in the morning.

People from Paris are used to being lively that late jitterbugging in night clubs with their mistresses.
At 4.30 in the morning good honest Englishmen like Kasper, Shinji and Riyad would expect to be sleeping the sleep of those with a clear conscience.

The team selection was wrong. At 4.30 in the morning Marcin Wasilewski would have been at his best.

By far the lowest point of my time following City, this result eclipsed every relegation and each YouTube signing by Mendaciouseric. We will now spiral into the Conference.

Doomed.

According to the bottom half of the internet we'll be fighting relegation from Xmas onwards.Normal service has been resumed.Everything we've achieved since the start of the great escape under NP was pure luck.Mahrez is a flash in the pan.Without Kante we won't win a tackle all season,Smart money is piling on Chelsea for the title.

I'm in awe of their genius.

One pre-season friendly & all of that has been revealed to their incredible analytical minds.

Or they're just a bunch of laughable ****s.

Take your pick.

Loads are taking a pop, just a few I've read today.
Ha Ha Ha Ha. Leicester minus Kante and Mahrez are nothing. Vardy will wish he'd left when he had the chance. Fool

11 hours ago
SebastianT
Reality took a while to get round to its task but now begins to assert itself. It won't surprise if Leicester struggle throughout all of the coming season and set a record for the poorest PL title defense. Even so Fox fans will always have momories of something even they will never quite believe actually happened
picture

FacebookUser_x1.png

14 hours ago
deejay1952
4-0 what an embarrassment. I wonder if the dummy lineker was watching. Leicester were lucky PSG only had their second team out

Hurricane Jose, Blowing ABUs Away - GGMU, United States, about 2 hours ago

Just saw the highlight now and it was more comical than i expected. I said for so long that these championship wannabes are NOT so hard to beat. They are quite predictable: they NEVER initiate attack; in every single game, they clutter the midfield, put ONE player forward, and have their wingers constantly hugging the center line ready to chalk the ball to Vardy or whoever the lone player is up front. So in effect, they have one goalkeeper, five defenders, four defensive midfielders, and a striker waiting FOR COUNTER ATTACK FOR 90 MINUTES! Cut off their wingers, Maharez and whoever the other wannabe is, then man-mark their lone striker with a ball-playing center back, and Leicester are finished. It was hilarious to see PSG do just that. All the giddiness and rough and tumble physical contest got them no where -- except costing them a penalty! I hope they get DESTROYED every week this season. Jokers!

TrueAndDeepBlue, London, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago

One season wonder

Howard, London, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago

The biggest embarrassment to England in the history of the European Cup / Champions League. It's coming.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...n-Unai-Emery-s-Los-Angeles.html#ixzz4G1OYFzS0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quite impressive having a lone striker when you play 442 nearly every week. Poor little darlings.

First loss since......February at The Emirates?

Hurricane Jose, Blowing ABUs Away - GGMU, United States, about 2 hours ago

Just saw the highlight now and it was more comical than i expected. I said for so long that these championship wannabes are NOT so hard to beat. They are quite predictable: they NEVER initiate attack; in every single game, they clutter the midfield, put ONE player forward, and have their wingers constantly hugging the center line ready to chalk the ball to Vardy or whoever the lone player is up front. So in effect, they have one goalkeeper, five defenders, four defensive midfielders, and a striker waiting FOR COUNTER ATTACK FOR 90 MINUTES! Cut off their wingers, Maharez and whoever the other wannabe is, then man-mark their lone striker with a ball-playing center back, and Leicester are finished. It was hilarious to see PSG do just that. All the giddiness and rough and tumble physical contest got them no where -- except costing them a penalty! I hope they get DESTROYED every week this season. Jokers!

TrueAndDeepBlue, London, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago

One season wonder

Howard, London, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago

The biggest embarrassment to England in the history of the European Cup / Champions League. It's coming.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...n-Unai-Emery-s-Los-Angeles.html#ixzz4G1OYFzS0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
That's odd, because I normally rely upon the Mail to provide me with independent and balanced opinion.

Long may this kind of dross continue to be written.

I love it when the small of brain go to the utter extreme on something like football.

These people must struggle to get through the day when this is how they deal with something like the result of a football friendly.

I haven't seen anyone freak out over the scoreline (haven't been on Foxestalk though), I've seen valid concerns based on performances in that game which surely is one of the things that pre-season games are for. The fact that Mendy seems a different type of player than Kanté, for example, is highly relevant. Of course there's nothing we can do but wait until the season starts but that goes for everything that's ever been said on this forum

Twitter is the place to go for meltdowns...

The commentator on ESPN here made lots and lots of comments about Kasper, basically saying that he was fat and to be honest he wasn't far from the truth. He certainly (Kasper) looked to be carrying a little extra.

The commentator on ESPN here made lots and lots of comments about Kasper, basically saying that he was fat and to be honest he wasn't far from the truth. He certainly (Kasper) looked to be carrying a little extra.

I think Zieler will be our first choice keeper by about game 5 or 6 into the season.

I think Zieler will be our first choice keeper by about game 5 or 6 into the season.

Have you seen Zieler play?
Does he command his area?
Is he a great shot-stopper?
Does he come and catch, or does he punch the ball away?
Is he quick at distribution out to the wings?
Does he have a long accurate kick?

Have you seen Zieler play?
Does he command his area?
Is he a great shot-stopper?
Does he come and catch, or does he punch the ball away?
Is he quick at distribution out to the wings?
Does he have a long accurate kick?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Depends on the situation. Yes. Yes.

My dad will be absolutely delighted if Kasper is dropped as 1st choice.

Can't see it myself

From what little I've seen of Zieler, he gives me the jitters. Not particularly fond of the whole sweeper keeper routine. In general I just felt like he was prone to a mistake, there were a few times where he'd make a save or catch and then inexplicably drop it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669