Leicester feud with Premier League over spending rules could spill into next year

**** me, is this actually true?

This is great news. Rudkin is a genius after all - relegated to avoid a points deduction. What a Rudkin Masterplan.

This case is good news.

But not to piss on anyone's chips, but I think there is still another case against us too isn't there? So we could still face a points deduction, just means we won't be facing two. But you can be damn sure if they get the chance the Premier League will try to nail us with a record deduction.

This is great news. Rudkin is a genius after all - relegated to avoid a points deduction. What a Rudkin Masterplan.

This case is good news.

But not to piss on anyone's chips, but I think there is still another case against us too isn't there? So we could still face a points deduction, just means we won't be facing two. But you can be damn sure if they get the chance the Premier League will try to nail us with a record deduction.
After stealing Spurs’ title and now this?

We are forever in the crosshairs. **** ‘em.

So as best I can tell the very simple version is:

Premier League are allowed to penalize you for your financial year that ends on June 30th.

Leicester says you can’t assess us for that because for 7 days (June 23 - June 30) we weren’t in your jurisdiction. Maybe we would have found a 100M cheque in our couch cushions on June 26th

Courts side with Leicester.

About the measure of it?

So as best I can tell the very simple version is:

Premier League are allowed to penalize you for your financial year that ends on June 30th.

Leicester says you can’t assess us because for 7 days (June 23 - June 30) we weren’t in your jurisdiction. Maybe we would have found a 100M check in our couch cushions on June 26th

Courts side with Leicester.

About the measure of it?

About there

With the exception of the Snotters and Everton, obviously, we should be hailed as the Club that saved football

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45