Leicester players at the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again, you can make the case he’s not directly at fault for any of the goals…but you can also tell he sort of isn’t doing enough to stop them either.

Yet again, you can make the case he’s not directly at fault for any of the goals…but you can also tell he sort of isn’t doing enough to stop them either.

Well for that last one he just let it through his legs FFS

Of course bring on Grealish for no point whatsoever instead of the guy you didn’t want to take in the first place.

I can defend him for the first two. I don't think many keepers get to that free kick let alone stop it, despite what Jermaine ****ing Jenas thinks, and after the Welsh defence **** themselves completely he's having to run across his line to cover the three England players coming in to tap the ball home.

The third however is ****ing hideous goalkeeping.

He's made a couple of really decent saves as well but that third goal... Jebus.

I've just seen the goals conceded by Ward. Wow.

That free kick was something a 12 year old would be embarrassed by. You put a wall up and then step behind it do you? It wasn't a well placed or strongly hit shot but he was nowhere near it.

And then a poor shot goes straight through him. Sent a shiver down the spine.

Madders wont get a minute at the WC.

He's only there due to media pressure
Yep, hope he feels thoroughly put in his place for daring to be so good without being some ****ing gormless dullard from a big academy.

Still, our Number One goal-keeper will be fresh for the Prem re-start.

I've just seen the goals conceded by Ward. Wow.

That free kick was something a 12 year old would be embarrassed by. You put a wall up and then step behind it do you? It wasn't a well placed or strongly hit shot but he was nowhere near it.

And then a poor shot goes straight through him. Sent a shiver down the spine.
Yep, agreed. The Beeb were wanking themselves into a frothy frenzy again after the mighty England cruised to victory over their giant neighbours.

The free-kick post-match love in was nothing short of pathetic. All of what you have said above is 100% correct and to add insult to that Ward, stepped to his right just as the ball was kicked to make his job even harder.

Once we come up against a team with flair we are utterly ****ed.

The free-kick post-match love in was nothing short of pathetic. All of what you have said above is 100% correct and to add insult to that Ward, stepped to his right just as the ball was kicked to make his job even harder.
That's not really true. They all said that he should have done better and that he shouldn't have stood behind his wall.

That's not really true. They all said that he should have done better and that he shouldn't have stood behind his wall.
Yes, my point was that they were saying t6he free kick was unstoppable, which it wasn't.

I really want Ward to succeed, genuinely. But he lacks the fundamentals of a proper first choice keeper.

We will need to be in the market in January or in the summer.

Thanks Jeff, I was wondering where that drunken blurb went to. I thought for a minute that, following my previous posts, I had somehow been excluded.
Oh Frenchie, you’ve not been excluded! Keep posting!

Not getting out of that group is criminal for Belgium… fancy having such a good squad and wasting it with a manger like Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363