Leicester players at the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty poor of Southgate not to have at least given him a token WC cap in the last two matches.
Yep, same with Gallagher.

Instead he brings Mount and Dier on ffs

If he had any dignity he’d get the plane home tomorrow

****ing hell, changed 4 midfielders and he still can't get on in a game that's over.

What's the point in him being there.

****ing hell, changed 4 midfielders and he still can't get on in a game that's over.

What's the point in him being there.
Honestly, to teach him a lesson. Southgate doesn’t like him. I don’t even give a shit about England and it’s plain to see.

He took him to make his own life easier, to shut up the pundits and as far as I can tell, his name hasn’t been mentioned in the last two weeks, so it’s worked.

He took him to make his own life easier, to shut up the pundits and as far as I can tell, his name hasn’t been mentioned in the last two weeks, so it’s worked.
Southgate has also consistently said he’s not a fan of 26 man squads as it’s too many players to keep on the sidelines. So he’s proved himself right in a sense.

But hey, Grealish has showboated and fallen over quite well to get “minutes” in his legs.

Southgate has also consistently said he’s not a fan of 26 man squads as it’s too many players to keep on the sidelines. So he’s proved himself right in a sense.

But hey, Grealish has showboated and fallen over quite well to get “minutes” in his legs.
Eeeeasy bit of PR. I feel for Maddison because I know it means a lot to him but for ****s sake, get him back here fit and uninjured.

It’s a nice example of the tiresome churn of media talking points though isn’t it? It was back page stuff around the time of the pausing of the league. Who cares about it now?

Knew I recognised him.
Could we please bring this embarrassing episode to a close. In my defence, I have never seen Marc Albrighton and Dennis Praet play on the same pitch. My eyesight may not be what it was a few years ago, but all that makes me is a half-blind old fart, nothing more offensive than that.

My wife is French. I am really looking forward to next week-end. If we win, I am in trouble, if we lose ,I am in trouble. Does anyone have a spare bed for a couple of days?

Eeeeasy bit of PR. I feel for Maddison because I know it means a lot to him but for ****s sake, get him back here fit and uninjured.

It’s a nice example of the tiresome churn of media talking points though isn’t it? It was back page stuff around the time of the pausing of the league. Who cares about it now?
Nobody cares because he's not been needed. He'll get some time in the third place playoff and then the columnists will be all at it saying that if he'd taken the seventh penalty instead of Eric Dier we'd have gone through to the final

Could we please bring this embarrassing episode to a close. In my defence, I have never seen Marc Albrighton and Dennis Praet play on the same pitch. My eyesight may not be what it was a few years ago, but all that makes me is a half-blind old fart, nothing more offensive than that.

My wife is French. I am really looking forward to next week-end. If we win, I am in trouble, if we lose ,I am in trouble. Does anyone have a spare bed for a couple of days?
:icon lol: Just enjoy it Frenchie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469