Leicester players at the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, but he still just looks, I don’t know, not like a goalkeeper somehow. Like when your mate gets stuck in goal and plays a blinder. Hard to describe.
He’s looked like a keeper for a number of weeks in the Premier League

He’s looked like a keeper for a number of weeks in the Premier League
Who cares what he looks like, he does the job perfecetly well. Will be interesting to see how he does against England now he'll be starting too - expect him to be busy on the showings of the rest of his team so far

I know it’s easier to say in hindsight now, but Hennessey has played 6 matches in the past 3 seasons. Whereas Danny Ward, although shit for the first part of the season, has just kept 5 clean sheets in his last 6 matches, only being beaten by a KDB stunner, and is full of confidence. He should have played.

Maddison not even on the bench v USA. Knee still bad or is Southgate just a twat?

Maddison not even on the bench v USA. Knee still bad or is Southgate just a twat?
Pretty convenient that the player he didn’t want and was press ganged into taking is suffering a vague and pre-existing injury.

Shit divers like Callum Wilson will get plenty of time on the pitch because he plays for the Saudis and the FA is bent as ****.

I know it’s easier to say in hindsight now, but Hennessey has played 6 matches in the past 3 seasons. Whereas Danny Ward, although shit for the first part of the season, has just kept 5 clean sheets in his last 6 matches, only being beaten by a KDB stunner, and is full of confidence. He should have played.
Of course he should. ****ing ludicrous decision.

Wales though, innit.

Pretty convenient that the player he didn’t want and was press ganged into taking is suffering a vague and pre-existing injury.

Shit divers like Callum Wilson will get plenty of time on the pitch because he plays for the Saudis and the FA is bent as ****.
Dangerously close to a BN theory.

It's the glory holes you've drilled in every public building that's the problem you sicko.
Which Derek & Clive sketch involves Dud mistakenly sucking off the toilet attendant in a gloryhole and the immortal line ‘I can feel your vein throbbing’?

I’d read esrlier in the week he was unlikely to be back for this one. Not that I want to dispell a conspiracy theory

Did Southgate fix him coming off injured against West Ham as well then?

Which Derek & Clive sketch involves Dud mistakenly sucking off the toilet attendant in a gloryhole and the immortal line ‘I can feel your vein throbbing’?
I think it is called something like 'In The Cubicle' on 'Come Again'.

It's ****ing genius whatever it is.

I think it is called something like 'In The Cubicle' on 'Come Again'.

It's ****ing genius whatever it is.
That sounds about right.

‘I was really laying it on thick man’

Burn in hell Dud. Burn in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484