Leicester players at the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds about right.

‘I was really laying it on thick man’

Burn in hell Dud. Burn in hell.
I think this is the same sketch where he says something like "I'll tell you what's more important than life itself; raspberry jam up the arse"

He's definitely being burned to a crisp down there, the ****.

I think this is the same sketch where he says something like "I'll tell you what's more important than life itself; raspberry jam up the arse"

He's definitely being burned to a crisp down there, the ****.
Ah shit is that the same sketch?

‘Raspberry jam shouldn’t go up the arse’

‘It shouldn’t but it does. Same as loganberry jam’

‘Don’t talk to me about loganberry jam’

‘WHY ****ING NOT?!’

Ah shit is that the same sketch?

‘Raspberry jam shouldn’t go up the arse’

‘It shouldn’t but it does. Same as loganberry jam’

‘Don’t talk to me about loganberry jam’

‘WHY ****ING NOT?!’
Yeah that's the one.

Jesus Christ, that is ****ing funny. :043:

Maddison back to full training today. But if Foden doesn’t get on, what chance does he have.

If he signed for a top 5 club or spurs he would be named in the starting 11 every game.
Like Foden and Rashford are?

Southgate doesn’t like him. And as stupid a footballing decision as it is to let that influence his selection, that is his prerogative. He’ll stick with the two Chelsea players who have largely stunk up the Premier League all season.

I'm just happy that his talent and hard work have been recognised by being selected for the squad. Anything else is a bonus.

From our point of view, some warm weather training with no games is a good thing. Last thing we need is him injuring his knee even more.

Like Foden and Rashford are?

Southgate doesn’t like him. And as stupid a footballing decision as it is to let that influence his selection, that is his prerogative. He’ll stick with the two Chelsea players who have largely stunk up the Premier League all season.
If Maddison had done what's he done at Leicester the last 18 months for Chelsea, Liverpool or one of the Manchester clubs he would be playing every England game, no English midfielder is anywhere near his form or stats

I see that Timmy starts for Belgium against Morocco while our other lads are 'on the bench'.

Well deserved for Timmy to be starting and Tielemans to be dropped. Faes should be playing though.
Yep. But thats Martinez being the one dimensional dithering twat he's always been. It's been obvious for the last 2 years that the ageing,creaking CB partnership should be dropped but he hasn't done it. They were exposed multiple times in the first game & still he changes nothing. Got what they deserved.

I walk with a stick but I've got more pace & mobility than Vertonghen.

I am watching most of the matches on Bein Sport in France, partly because I cannot take another minute of Ally McCoist telling Mbappe how to play football. What is very interesting is that on that channel, there is an advert for football as a world game. In this advert are Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and...........................................................................Patson Daka.

I am watching most of the matches on Bein Sport in France, partly because I cannot take another minute of Ally McCoist telling Mbappe how to play football. What is very interesting is that on that channel, there is an advert for football as a world game. In this advert are Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and...........................................................................Patson Daka.
Don't get popillius popillius started on Daka, he'll tell you about a particular shot he had...

I want to see that ad. (that's something i don't often say)

I seem to recall that Miles Away watches on Bein Sport in the US. If this is correct, then maybe he can confirm that it is indeed Daka.
I have seen a similar advert where superstars say taglines such as “football unites the world” “in hope and in joy” etc., if that’s the advert you’re referring to, it isn’t Daka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757