Speculation Leicester refused permission to talk to Pearson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pearson comes back, will he play Chris Weale?

He clearly thought he was good enough in 09/10, so what would happen now that Kasper is there as well?

He clearly thought he was good enough in 09/10, so what would happen now that Kasper is there as well?

Well, I'd expect him to play the better of the two keepers, which clearly isn't Weale

odd question. if hughes went back to man city, would he play those players he had then or the better ones that are there now ?? of course pearson will play kasper. i expect he will ensure that weale's confidence is boosted such that if he does have to play, he will do a better job than he would at the moment.

i am optimistic that we will easily make the play offs now. shame that southampton appear to be beyond us as the remainder of the league appear to be playing for one automatic place.

Well, I'd expect him to play the better of the two keepers, which clearly isn't Weale

Well I hope so too. I just think it would create a strange situation. If Pearson had never left, for all we know Weale could still be the first choice goalkeeper.

Well I hope so too. I just think it would create a strange situation. If Pearson had never left, for all we know Weale could still be the first choice goalkeeper.

It's not a strange situation at all. My auntie David has got big diddies and a massive cock, now that's strange.

I think the simple answer is that Kasper Schmeichel wasn't playing for Leicester in 09/10 and therefore Pearson couldn't play him. Even compared to Weale at his best, I'd still go with Schmeichel and I think Pearson would, too. Given the form Weale has been in this season, Pearson would obviously lose all confidence I and others have in him if he dropped Kasper based on what Weale did two seasons back.

But I can see Weale being very pleased with this appointment.

Surely he will just play his best players, Schmeichel is far better than Weale. We have a far better squad now than when Pearson was here last if you ask me.

Perfect option for the hoofball that Pearson always used to play.

Should solve the midfield problem then - for me I'm ecstatic that Nigels coming back - so much so that I'm helping meself to 2 bottles of grape juice tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669