Match Thread Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perez and Nacho are wank

Betcha Evans goes off injured after ten minutes

This is gonna be painful

Come on Citeh

I try to be positive but I think we’ll be butt-****ed 1-4. Slims I will come on with a surprise but not enough

We're gonna miss Vardy and no doubt had to fast track Fofana a bit. This is a chance to play Perez in his favoured position upfront rather than stuck out wide where he is ****ing useless. Assuming this is a straight up 442 with Perez + Nacho?

We're gonna miss Vardy and no doubt had to fast track Fofana a bit. This is a chance to play Perez in his favoured position upfront rather than stuck out wide where he is ****ing useless. Assuming this is a straight up 442 with Perez + Nacho?

4-3-3 with Perez farting about like a twat on the right

4-3-3 with Perez farting about like a twat on the right
I’m imagining him making marauding runs, beating his man, deciding it’s not enough, going back and beating them again, all while shouting, “my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”.

Can see early on why we signed Fofana.

Looks a similar ilk to Soyuncu early on. Seems comfortable on the ball and not afraid to play it. Tidy passing so far.

Not everyone likes it but playing out from the back is a common theme and one we're obviously keen on.

Nacho has been doing what he sometimes does well - dropping deep, getting involved in some nice passing play and creating space for others.

Problem is that it means we then don't have a focal point to our attack...

If Barnes can get in there when Nacho drops though it could create something for us

I’m imagining him making marauding runs, beating his man, deciding it’s not enough, going back and beating them again, all while shouting, “my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”.

Twenty minutes in and he’s given the ball away about twenty times ...

I think it’s impressive how our corners actually feel more like a chance for the opposition than us. Not many teams can say that.

New approach to corners is to not actually take the corner

Genius

I think we're doing pretty well. Fofana looks very good.

Only player letting us down is 'the back to being useless' Justin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757