Match Thread Leicester v Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have conceded first half goals in our last three matches. One of our centre backs in on his debut and can't speak English. The other is patched together with sellotape to play his fifth match in two weeks.

We're missing half our best line up. In that context, 0-0 at half time with us having the better chances is fine by me.

I think we'll be better second half and have options to change it. Villa have all their best players and all their best options on the pitch.

If we'd got our best players fully fit then maybe criticise that first half. But given what we're up against with fitness, that was a solid performance.

I'm talking about the quality of the game

Truly dreadful

****ing hideous state of affairs. Not in the slightest bit reflective of the situation we find ourselves in and symptomatic of businesses trying to screw us for every penny. despite the situation we find ourselves in. Disgusting, abhorrent and i'm struggling with all my subscriptions atm

One of these days I’d love us to play a left back who can actually defend.

I think it's been an entertaining game.

Both sides look decent and competitive. Think we had the edge in the first half but Villa have looked better so far second half.

Them getting more corners is making me nervous...

Please get Maddison on though. Feel if we had him and/or Vardy we'd be tearing their defence apart.

Barnes needs to get at Cash more now that he's on a booking, he has him all day.

Yuri saves us...

**** me. Kasper saves. ****

Bastard I'd take nil now. Slim comes on...

Need to bring on Under for Perez, and **** it let’s put Slim on for Nacho.

Looks like I can't watch the rest of the game...

Assume Slimani came on for Nacho?

I really want to see what Slim will bring to Premiership League football.

Hamza on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469