Match Thread Leicester v Blackburn - PSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up at 4, this should be the perfect accompaniment to a nap.
You’ll be sorry if this measures up to some other pre-season games we’ve seen before. Sunderland, Celtic, Nuneaton. Ooh the memories.

Kettering, almost didn’t get to that in one piece. IK Sirius, when Yann scored that beautiful header.

Kings Lynn and their 20 stone forward.

Thrillers

You’ll be sorry if this measures up to some other pre-season games we’ve seen before. Sunderland, Celtic, Nuneaton. Ooh the memories.

Kettering, almost didn’t get to that in one piece. IK Sirius, when Yann scored that beautiful header.

Kings Lynn and their 20 stone forward.

Thrillers

I got Phil Gee's autograph at Houghton Rangers once.

What is Brendan advertising on his jacket? I thought it was Paris Match magazine for a moment.

Ndidi could easily play centre half alongside Soyuncu with Praet, Choudhury or Mendy in front. would make us less well organised but not the worst option should evans and others be out.

Well, I had a lie in this morning..... I needn't have bothered as this match is perfect to nap to.

Well, I had a lie in this morning..... I needn't have bothered as this match is perfect to nap to.
Just you wait until we get a corner pal, that’ll wake you up.

No Castagne?
No Maddison (assuming he's fit - I'm sure I saw him training with the first team)?

Surely Maddison will be nowhere near the side next week. He hasn't kicked a ball in anger for over two months. Like Fuchs, he's returned to training but it will be at least a month before they're ready.

I can't see us starting Castagne with maybe one or two training sessions before the match either. We're really desperate if we do start him.

I'm still ticking off the 'missing' list. There are still a few names on that.

The likes of Iheanacho and Perez won't be fit for next week given how little football they've had in preseason.

If anyone picks the right side for next week, it will be pure luck. I wouldn't know where to start.

Watching this, we're a long way from being ready for the start of the season. The fitness and the touch and the shape and the passing are miles away from the level they need to be. We can only hope that the other teams are similarly shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566