Match Thread Leicester v Blackburn - PSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow foxes! New poster having returned to the UK after a hefty stint abroad.

Have to say I agree with most posts having watched the game. I don’t want my first post to sound too gloomy, but I’m shocked that the majority of the youngsters on show today are in BR’s plans. Pretty woeful. We are truly short of quality ahead of Sunday.
Welcome.

I think Brendan is probably pretty shocked they are in his plans too. Shows how threadbare our squad is.

Hello fellow foxes! New poster having returned to the UK after a hefty stint abroad.

Have to say I agree with most posts having watched the game. I don’t want my first post to sound too gloomy, but I’m shocked that the majority of the youngsters on show today are in BR’s plans. Pretty woeful. We are truly short of quality ahead of Sunday.
Welcome!

What’s your favourite flavour of Monster Munch? (There’s a right answer)

Levi
Petrescu
Moore (he’s one of our own)
Panayiotu
Etc. Etc.

All total and utter shite

We're going to get absolutely spanked by WBA

We're going to get absolutely spanked by WBA

We've got to get through the first four matches that take place before the transfer window shuts and there is another international break. It will give us a chance to get a few players in/fit.

The problem is that we should have nine points from those four matches - we should be winning at WBA and at home to Burnley and West Ham. Obviously, we'll lose at Man City because we always wave the white flag there.

If we get off to a bad start - less than six points, it really will set the tone for the season. At the moment, I have no sense of where we are compared to everyone else. We can only hope that the rest are as shambolic as we clearly are.

We've got to get through the first four matches that take place before the transfer window shuts and there is another international break. It will give us a chance to get a few players in/fit.

The problem is that we should have nine points from those four matches - we should be winning at WBA and at home to Burnley and West Ham. Obviously, we'll lose at Man City because we always wave the white flag there.

If we get off to a bad start - less than six points, it really will set the tone for the season. At the moment, I have no sense of where we are compared to everyone else. We can only hope that the rest are as shambolic as we clearly are.
Agreed. There is a degree of unknown regarding the rest, and not many have set the world alight in the market as yet. That said, perhaps they’re not quite as desperate as ourselves or carrying the same recent form into the new fixtures.

Has to be Pickled Onion, every day of the week. I used to know the fella who had exclusive rights to importing MM into Singapore.....suffice to say he’s still not a wealthy fella.
Welcome in, you’ve passed the Monster Munch test.

Being the person responsible for importing Monster Munch to Singapore is a ****ing magnificent task.

Welcome in, you’ve passed the Monster Munch test.

Being the person responsible for importing Monster Munch to Singapore is a ****ing magnificent task.
Depends if it was a genuine agreement or he just supplying his mates from a suitcase with 3 six-packs in every 3 months

Depends if it was a genuine agreement or he just supplying his mates from a suitcase with 3 six-packs in every 3 months
‘Hey playa you want some munch? I got that WMD, 100% pickled onion.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366