Pre Match Leicester v Bolton Wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billyjof

Massive game for both teams, sadly will be listening from afar.

Something extra special is needed but it is still very much possible. Would love to be there and supporting. It was great to hear Leicester fans continue singing after the first equaliser on Friday night, getting behind the team.

I really don't have a clue on lineups as so many players have been out of sorts. On our day we are obviously capable of seeing off any side in this division, this is what makes it so frustrating to watch this wasted opportunity, we just need some good olde Leicester Pashun!!!!!!!111!!!!

Whatever happens "You make me happeh when skies are grey!"

Last edited:
I'll be working so I won't be listening from afar. And I'll be sad, but that's just because I'm sad, sadly.

This will be a big game for Bolton but, I cannot see why it is for City. The die has been cast, our season resembles a Norwegian Blue. :102:

This will be a big game for Bolton but, I cannot see why it is for City.

So you haven't noticed that a victory would take us above Bolton?

So you haven't noticed that a victory would take us above Bolton?

Yes: I have also noticed that we have not won in the last nine matches. We could beat Bolton, although I doubt it with confidence so low; however, I think that to win that game AND our last three, followed by at least one play-off semi and the final is way beyond us. Bolton are on a run and might be able to achieve such a run.

Yes: I have also noticed that we have not won in the last nine matches. We could beat Bolton, although I doubt it with confidence so low; however, I think that to win that game AND our last three, followed by at least one play-off semi and the final is way beyond us. Bolton are on a run and might be able to achieve such a run.

I agree - but the fact that we could makes it a big game in every sense of the word.

I agree - but the fact that we could makes it a big game in every sense of the word.

I could receive a letter tomorrow stating that one of my Premium Bonds has been drawn and that I am a quarter of a million pounds to the good. Does that make tomorrow a BIG day? (Bear in mind, before you answer, that if you say, "Yes", and it doesn't happen, I shall hold you, personally, responsible!) :icon_bigg

This will be a big game for Bolton but, I cannot see why it is for City. The die has been cast, our season resembles a Norwegian Blue. :102:
Damn it! Would have been the perfect user name if only I had thought of Python when I registered.

Last edited:
If we lose this, and Brighton win, it's pretty much season over. Bolton are on a great run, would be nice for them to underestimate us, but that won't happen. We're in for a mauling here.

I think we will win. I still hold hope that we can get into the playoffs this season, but it is conditional on us beating Bolton. I think if we can win this, the players will suddenly get some belief.

It's hopeful.

But it's not impossible.

Hanging on for dear life now. Win or bust, fed up of this.

Talk about over-dramatic. Hanging on for what? We can't be hanging on to the playoff spots as we aren't in it, and we are hardly hanging on to stay in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363