Pre Match Leicester v Bolton Wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
...i don't suppose too many will be down the bookies today looking for attractive lengthy odds on [a City win] occurring.

They'd be wasting their time. They'll not get much better than evens whilst the reward would be double that if they put their stake on the visitors.

Perhaps the bookies know something.

Based on the fact that our players seem to be gutless cowards I am predicting a total hammering and a shite display in a game that places a lot of pressure on our mentally weak team.

They are prone to stupid maistakes in every game but the pressure of this one may be too much for the little darlings.

0-3

Obviously you could swap the scores around as we actually know feck all.....

Last edited:
It sure is, my main dream is to have a ref like your bunch had on Saturday:icon_wink
You could do with him in defence.
Perhaps he'd have picked up our lone striker wandering unmarked onto a free header for our first, and while you still had 11 men.

Rhydal whats your prediction for leicester bolton? Your usually on the money. Thanks for beating forest too :)

You could do with him in defence.
Perhaps he'd have picked up our lone striker wandering unmarked onto a free header for our first, and while you still had 11 men.

That would be the big strong fearless hard man that went down as though he had been shot when Henderson wafted his arm in his general direction - poor defending though agreed.

They'd be wasting their time. They'll not get much better than evens whilst the reward would be double that if they put their stake on the visitors.

Perhaps the bookies know something.

Not what I said and not what I meant. The parenthesis was an edit presumably by yourself.

I was attempting to suggest that to the odds on getting promoted by the play offs would be so attractive and saying that those who see the Bolton game as a big game for us are quite entitled to that view and they might consider getting down to the bookies to cash in when we are gloriously promoted.

And it might yet happen......but imo we will finish 8th ... and its a good job that pearson and his players didn't implode a couple of monthe earlier or we might be facing a trip back to the Third Division...and all those fabulous real football grounds with real people eating their real pies and mash and only paying half a crown for the pleasure of doing so (all in of course).

Rhydal whats your prediction for leicester bolton? Your usually on the money. Thanks for beating forest too :)
It was a pleasure. As for your Bolton game, momentum is everything I'm afraid.

We haven't lost in ages.

Probably my least favourite kind of "ertia".

We will be alright now though because one of the players thinks we can win all four remaining games.

It sure is, my main dream is to have a ref like your bunch had on Saturday:icon_wink

Says the Forest fan whos team has pretty much had a penalty or a man sent-off in every game since Davies has been back..........

EDIT - On our actual game though, really is last chance saloon now though I'm not too confident on it. We need Bolton to have a stinker tbh and us to have a bit (shit loads) of luck to get the 3 points we desperately need.

Still go for the same team though I'd swap Wood and Schlupp around. Would love to see a pre Christmas performance from Knocky as we really need someone like he to be the difference so hopefully Pearson brings him on ahead of Kane as he isn't really a game changer which is what we have needed as of late.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670