Pre Match Leicester v Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....fielder-Andy/story-13320933-detail/story.html

'Someone is in for a real hiding, says Leicester City midfielder Andy King'

Says a lot about the ego in our current squad at the moment, as they consistently turn up and expect to win games. They haven't even suggested giving a hiding (let's be honest bar 45 minutes against Southampton, it's been negative and in at least half of the games workshy) unlike last season where a bit of luck could have saw Sousa with some more victories to his name.

On paper we are a better side. On the day god knows.

Poyet can fire up his men, Sven doesn't seem like he could fire up a gas oven at the moment.

All I can think is that like Southampton they will come at us and hopefully we can take advantage.

I want to see a good performance from Mill's. I think he owes us one.

I'm playing for my Saturday team so won't be there, I'll do my usual run from the changing rooms to the car to tune in around half time.

I'll be there on Saturday - I've not seen us get anything less than a win yet this season.

I'll be there on Saturday - I've not seen us get anything other than a win, draw or defeat yet this season.
:icon_conf

From the short clips I have seen of Brighton, the write ups in the papers and a totally biased view from an ex colleague who lives in Hove, they seem full of energy and commitment with plenty of pace and not a little skill. Another tough test awaits our start studded team I believe. We need to 'click' soon.

im always optomistic (honestly believe we have the best squad in the division), once the correct players/formation is finalised im confident of a good run (possibly upon Nugents return), but i can see us sneaking this 2-1 Beckford King

Last edited:
Just entered the Sky Sports Super 6 for the first time.
This game is one of the 6 selections.
Gone for a 3 - 1 Leicester win

A loss is as predictable as the sad homophobic chanting from L1 followed by booing, calls for 442 and MON to be appointed.

Sooner than soon, was wondering how we will feel should we get no points out of the next 2 games (spells the end for sven that happens.remember there 2 massive games.

Brighton are an average bunch full of confidence and the freedom that comes with restrained expectation. If we maximised our potential, we'd batter them. However, given the lack of progress in our own understanding, shape, style and confidence since the season began, I fear a victory will have to be scrambled rather than earned.

Our team has performed disappointingly to date so we're at the stage where we could do with a dramatic result.

A big win to calm everyone down and vindicate Svennis. Alternatively, an embarrassing hammering to either awaken the players, management and owners from their collective stupor or inspire a change in approach or personnel.

Mediocre drifting along is the enemy. This season could still be anything.

A loss is as predictable as the sad homophobic chanting from L1 followed by booing, calls for 442 and MON to be appointed.

I understood that 4-4-2 already had a job and I'm sure that MON wouldn't want a shared appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669