Pre Match Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester Vs Everton

I work with an Everton fan who suggests they have many injury concerns too. Leicester 0 Everton 6 then.

On saturday Shakey said the "cast " on Knockys foot was a precaution and injury not as bad as it looks

10 years it has taken us to get to this game, and yet people are telling me that Jeff Schlupp might be starting in left midfield.

Shit the bed

Mike Jones will take charge of our match. Last took charge of us against Burnley away. I thought that day he had an excellent game.

Only 5 more sleeps

As long as Jack Barmby scores with a cheeky chip from an indirect free kick whilst Tim Howard is arguing with the ref LIKE A COMPLETE KNOB, I don't care how many we win by.

If we're guessing formations, I'll go for 3-5-2 with Konch and RdL playing as wing backs, King, James and Drinkwater in midfield, Nugent and Leo up front.

you think he'll go three at the back jeff? surely thats a risk seeing as we havent played it in anger for almost a year. more likely 4-2-3-1 or even 4-4-2 if he feels confident to play 2 up top

This is the team I think he'll pick:

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Moore Konchesky

Drinkwater King James

Mahrez Ulloa Nugent

Result: 1-1

A defensive error from Moore in the 18th minute leads to Everton taking the lead. We equalise five mins from the end, Ulloa poking home from close range.

This is the team I think he'll pick:

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Moore Konchesky

Drinkwater King James

Mahrez Ulloa Nugent

Result: 1-1

A defensive error from Moore in the 18th minute leads to Everton taking the lead. We equalise five mins from the end, Ulloa poking home from close range.

That's the same line-up I was talking to my brother about today. I think he'll go with one up top and that will be Ulloa, with a couple of supporting players, and then try to cram the central midfield area when we haven't got the ball.

Does anyone regularly park at the rowing club, if so what time can you park from and any word if the £5 fee is being increased ? Cheers

I've parked there quite a bit over the last ten years. I would imagine the fiver will stay as it will make it easier for change etc. given the lack of street parking and the waste ground car park being closed down in Filbert St, I would be very surprised if there's any room left after about half one. Not sure what time they open though.

Get Ulloa playing right on top of Jagielka and RDL and Mahrez overloading Baines. Lovely.

Now we just have to hope that McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, Piennar, Lukaku and Barkley are either out or don't show up.

And if Coleman fancies it.... They'll be scraping bits off Koncheskey of the pitch until the Arsenal game.

That said, I fancy us for a battling draw. I'm pleased that our first game back is against a really good team who I wouldn't particularly mind losing to.

Last edited:
It's absurd that this game still isn't sold out. I don't put this down to a lack of demand, more so the absurdly complex system for selling tickets. This says only singles left in the family stand but can you buy adult singles there, I thought you had to go with kids?

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/070814-everton-tickets-on-sale-to-season-ticket-holders-tomorrow-1811735.aspx

Family stand tickets also not available online. They really are clueless ****pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669