Pre Match Leicester v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Carson will start for them. Problem for us is that they've barely conceded a shot in their opening games. Can we at least try to give the ****er a save to make?

Iheanacho is the kind of player they used to say "Can do a job". Players who "who can do a job" play in teams that are fighting relegation. The club has moved on from its days as a yoyo club. We will not become a top four club unless as players are as good as the Liverpools and Chelseas. I can imagine a top four club wanting Ricardo Ndidi etc. I would be amazed if they wanted Iheanacho.

The comments on Harvey Barnes are unfair. He is a gifted player but still young. If he is playing alongside another gifted young player he is going to struggle. The performance of young players rises or falls unduly with the players around them. He very much needs Bertram alongside him. I would guess that he has been affected more than most by the absence of Jonny Evans. Young players need to play with battle hardened professionals Dropping a young player will not make him battle hardened.

Schmeichel
Pereira Evans Soyuncu Bertrand
Ndidi Soumare
Tielemans
Lookman Vardy Barnes

I would have the midfield 3 looking to spring vardy constantly and lookman and Barnes told to take on their man at every opportunity.
When they get knackered switch out soumare, lookman and Barnes for any of maddison, daka, iheanacho or albrighton

Referee: Paul Tierney.
Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Neil Davies.
Fourth official: Andy Madley.
VAR: Andre Marriner.
Assistant VAR: Richard West.

Just watching channel 4's black to front where they are making every show for 24hrs with only black cast, crew, adverts etc.
I reckon if Leicester did the same tomorrow we would put out a pretty decent side...albeit with a young goalkeeper and Fofana and Justin missing

Kolo promoted to manager:

Odunze
Ricardo Amartey Ndidi Bertrand
Soumare Choudhury
Daka Tielemans Lookman
Iheanacho

Just watching channel 4's black to front where they are making every show for 24hrs with only black cast, crew, adverts etc.
I reckon if Leicester did the same tomorrow we would put out a pretty decent side...albeit with a young goalkeeper and Fofana and Justin missing

Kolo promoted to manager:

Odunze
Ricardo Amartey Ndidi Bertrand
Soumare Choudhury
Daka Tielemans Lookman
Iheanacho

Hopefully this is a league rule for the weeks we play Burnley.

Head-to-head

• Manchester City are vying to claim a third consecutive away league win against Leicester, a feat they last accomplished as part of a run of five straight victories between 1934 and 1954.
  • None of the past 11 league meetings have been drawn, with the Foxes claiming four wins to Manchester City's seven.
Leicester City

• The Foxes can win their opening two home games in a top-flight season for the first time since 1966.
  • Leicester have won three of their last five Premier League home matches against reigning champions, including a 3-1 win versus Liverpool in February.
  • Only one of their 23 most recent top-flight home games has ended level (W12, L10).
  • Jamie Vardy has scored eight goals in 10 Premier League fixtures against Pep Guardiola's Manchester City (including two hat-tricks), more top-flight goals than any other player has netted against sides managed by the Catalan.
  • Kelechi Iheanacho could make his 100th Premier League appearance for Leicester. He previously played 46 top-flight games for Manchester City.
Manchester City

• Manchester City are in danger of losing their opening two Premier League away games for the first time since 2006.
  • They have lost four successive matches away from the Etihad Stadium, including defeats at neutral venues in last month's Community Shield and May's Champions League final.
  • Gabriel Jesus has scored five Premier League goals against Leicester - the only side he has a better record against is Everton, with eight goals.
  • Ferran Torres has seven goals in his past nine league appearances.
  • Jack Grealish is set to make his 100th Premier League appearance. The first of his 16 top-flight goals came against Leicester in 2015.

Scott Carson in goal but we’ll still bend over to get royal shafted by Pep’s fabulous Man City, without a shot on target. As we always do when we play these at home.

Scott Carson in goal but we’ll still bend over to get royal shafted by Pep’s fabulous Man City, without a shot on target. As we always do when we play these at home.

My 1st game back.

Can't wait to see some exciting passing across the back.

Shoot from every opportunity tomorrow, including Kasper as his shoot g can't be worse than watching sideways passing all game.

I've been on holiday for 2 weeks and feeling more positive than ever.

We can hope they play their Brazilian players and FIFA force through th bans so that we get rewarded with the points.

We can hope they play their Brazilian players and FIFA force through th bans so that we get rewarded with the points.
Surely fifa have **** all say over PL

All cleared to play.

Are those countries not also on the “red list” though?
I love how the rules are bendy for rich people. I know it’s always been the case but it’s really in your face nowadays isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566