Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United (Community Shield)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ihope Musa is alloed to play (work permit issues), because Manure are always threatened by Vardys pace it would be nice to have 2 forwards blasting past them

Wouldnt that mean he couldn't play in the tournament we've just played in?

I'm sat in Leicester trading station, staying at a friend's place tonight. The city is covered in pictures of our premier league winning players, and bunting everywhere.

This is exciting. I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon.

We will win

Kasper
Simpson, Wes, Hernandez, Fuchs
Mahrez, Mendy, Drinkwater, Gray
Vardy, Music

They don't like it up 'em

Going tomorrow but sitting with the prawn sandwich brigade in Club Wembley. Actually can't wait. Where is everyone going pre-match?

I can't wait for this! Buzzing for my first trip to Wembley and to see us kick off the season.

Excited to see what Musa, Mendy et al can add to the squad and if the likes of Vardy, Mahrez and Drinkwater can pick up where they left off.

It's going to be a tough game. Morgan and Huth won't be able to dominate Zlatan physically as much as they do other strikers so need to cut off his supply.

Come on City!

Going tomorrow but sitting with the prawn sandwich brigade in Club Wembley. Actually can't wait. Where is everyone going pre-match?
Been down since Friday, will be drinking around Euston pre match

Could be a fairly even game. Got to keep our eyes on Twattan! Hope to get a look at Vardy and Musa as a front two ;)

Schmeichel
Simpson Morgan Huth Chilwell
Mendy Drinkwater
Mahrez Okazaki Schlupp
Musa

Why no Vardy?

Because I'm not sure he and Musa as a pairing is our best partnership. With Vardy and/or Musa I think you need a number 10 type player - hence Okazaki being in my starting 11. Based on his performance against Barca I think Musa should start.

More importantly...Schlupp?!

He has had a good pre-season thus far. Equally I wouldn't be unhappy with Gray starting on the left. In time I think this may become Kaputska's starting position.

It's great that we now have healthy strength in-depth across the squad. There will be very good players left out of the starting 11 this season and some matchday squad regulars last season left out of the 18 this season.

The torch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670