Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United (Community Shield)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the Wembley policy on taking your own bottled water and/or sarnies into the ground?

I don't think you can. You certainly couldn't for the NFL games.

Suppose they are worried about the cameras picking up a logo like Volvic or something that isn't on the official sponsors list! Just makes me love the KP policy even more. Never a problem there.

Oh Christ do we get that ridiculous stadium announcer too? I've heard him on the telly for England and FA cup games and it's nauseating.

What do we think the team will be. Im thinking

Schmeichel

Simpson Huth Morgan Fuchs
Mendy Drinkwater
Mahrez Okazaki Musa
Vardy

Really? Didn't have a problem until last season when I got told quite a few times I couldn't take in water/sandwiches.

Never, ever, had a problem with bottled water, sarnies, pork pies, mince pies (Xmas obviously!), crisps etc etc etc. Even coffee in a steel flask, no problems at all. SK4, turnstiles 13 to 18.

Never, ever, had a problem with bottled water, sarnies, pork pies, mince pies (Xmas obviously!), crisps etc etc etc. Even coffee in a steel flask, no problems at all. SK4, turnstiles 13 to 18.
Good ones, I hope?

Probably can't be arsed to search your hamper.

Starting 11 should be the main 10 players used last season with King to replace Kante then change it from there

I'm hoping as Claudio has suggested that we go all out to win, with our strongest team.

I know people sneer at this and write it off as a 'friendly'. But we're there on merit for the first time ever and we shouldn't sniff at an opportunity to win it.

Our train from Newcastle to Kings Cross has just arrived in the smog. Announcer wifey wished everyone the best for the football today...shortly followed by "I don't care if this upsets anyone, come on leicester city!!" Good lass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669