Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t so much interested in the Europe bit. The tens of millions to develop the club and the prospect of us being more attractive to better quality players... that was what I was interested in.

Having said that, Congerton would have probably gone and spunked 60 million on 5 Bennett quality players.

Schmeichel

Justin
Morgan
Evans
Thomas

NDidi

Perez
Tielemans
Barnes

Iheanacho

Vardy

----

Although, if we had another player who could play RWB then I would play Justin in the middle of a 3 at the back as I think we're going to need 5 at the back to deal with the Manure threat... But we don't.

The team has picked itself all season it will be the same line up against Manure, if we can expose Maguire with Vardy then he will definitely score. Manure will play exactly how they did when they beat Man City earlier in the season, they will wait for us to lose the ball in their half and exploit the massive gaps in our midfield.

Or BR doe something unforeseen and catches Manure off guard, those odds on us getting a top 4 spot are worth a punt you just don't know with us we are capable of demolishing anyone.

Just watching Sky Sports and the race for top 4.
Man U check
Chelsea check

Leicester City sweet fa.

Hopefully Man U and Chelsea don't get the results tonight that they need, and we feck up theSky Sports party on Sunday.

See You Next Tuesdays :(

The team has picked itself all season it will be the same line up against Manure, if we can expose Maguire with Vardy then he will definitely score. Manure will play exactly how they did when they beat Man City earlier in the season, they will wait for us to lose the ball in their half and exploit the massive gaps in our midfield.

Or BR doe something unforeseen and catches Manure off guard, those odds on us getting a top 4 spot are worth a punt you just don't know with us we are capable of demolishing anyone.

No chance Vardy will get a sniff imo.
Maguire will know him well and he will be treated as the main threat and nullified by their defense.

We have a team beaming with belief and confidence vs a team bereft of confidence with many important players out.

Leicester 6 - 1 Man Utd

We're going to get bummed and all of the glory grabbing ****s around here will be more insufferable than usual.

Luckily I hardly leave the house these days so won't see any of them.

Am i right that a draw is essentially pointless for us?

It's either a west ham win or hope they avoid a massive defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566