Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
No faith in Hamza whatsoever.

Agree. He hasn't contributed a thing since New Years Day.

I don't know exactly what he's supposed to be. He's 23 shortly and hasn't done enough to justify a place in the squad for me, let alone the team. I'd actually have him on my list to sell this summer.

Dewsbury-Hall has much more potential.

Agree. He hasn't contributed a thing since New Years Day.

I don't know exactly what he's supposed to be. He's 23 shortly and hasn't done enough to justify a place in the squad for me, let alone the team. I'd actually have him on my list to sell this summer.

Dewsbury-Hall has much more potential
Apparently he's very highly thought of. Unfortunately Hamza doesn't look like he has enough to his game. Lots of bite and energy but not much else.

Apparently he's very highly thought of. Unfortunately Hamza doesn't look like he has enough to his game. Lots of bite and energy but not much else.
He has plenty to his game... what he lacks is commitment. He signs a decent professional contract and thinks he's made it in life. He needs a kick up the jacksey by Brendon!!!

He has plenty to his game... what he lacks is commitment. He signs a decent professional contract and thinks he's made it in life. He needs a kick up the jacksey by Brendon!!!

seems a leap. Do you know him?

I think he’s limited, but wouldn’t accuse him of lacking commitment.

Are there others you think lack commitment?

He was very nice when I met him when I was plastered 4 years ago. Of course he was also plastered so the alcohol could have had something to do with it.

There maybe another who also thinks he's made it in life, turns upto training when he wants, hung over and follows the Mahrez school of wanting a transfer. I can't see him the in blue of city next season.

A tweet from an insider.....?

Waiting on complete XI confirmation but we’ll be setting up with a back three today. Justin slotting in at RCB, Albrighton RWB. Choudhury will come in to the middle and Vardy/Iheanacho up front. No Barnes. Biggest game for us in years

Indeed and potentially needs to invest his new found wealth in a decent alarm clock so he can get up early enough to make training on time!!!
There maybe another who also thinks he's made it in life, turns upto training when he wants, hung over and follows the Mahrez school of wanting a transfer. I can't see him the in blue of city next season.
Have I missed something? Do you work at the club? Are you the guy who waters Martin Allen’s flowers?

Waiting on complete XI confirmation but we’ll be setting up with a back three today. Justin slotting in at RCB, Albrighton RWB. Choudhury will come in to the middle and Vardy/Iheanacho up front. No Barnes. Biggest game for us in years

I knew we were ****ed before the game but if any of this is true we're even more ****ed than I thought

Feels like I’ve woken up on cup final day.

I’m annoyed I have any hope for this game, I was hoping the stuffing would have been knocked out of me and I’d be accepting Europa by now so that I don’t go through even more disappointment later.

But nope here I am with that senseless optimism that we could do it.

**** me, any excitement for this game has been demolished by looking st this thread!

Are we going to get hammered then?

Rodgers is already talking down champions league hopes saying it wasn't our main goal.

Since Christmas we have been diabolical.

However, a huge final 90 minutes required from the boys and a win could take us back in the champions league!!!

That would be about the shittest idea he’s come up with yet during this shower of a restart programme

So it’s probably true

I’m happy to be proved wrong, but as I’ve said many times, I think this is massively the wrong way to set up.

I think I'll have myself a few strong shandies mid afternoon, bypass the evening completely, catch the main headlines Monday morning before work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566