Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not so sure. They might have crashed out of the champions league but they don’t seem to know when they’re beaten. It’s quite reminiscent of us in the first half of THAT season in a way.
they do this all the time under Ole just as the pressure mounts he gets a couple of wins then it falls apart again

I thought his hobbling at the end of the Spurs game was a blatant attempt to kill some time.
he's said previously he has some sort of bone growth in his hip that clicks occasionally and causes pain but isn't an injury per say

Man United team vs Everton: Henderson, Tuanzebe, Bailly, Maguire, Telles, Pogba, Matic, Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, van de Beek, Cavani

Is he injured yet?

Hate to say it but they're decent and he's doing a good job, even if they occasionally have a stinker

Lawro has us down for a two nil defeat. Mind you, he's a font of all knowledge is our Lawro;

Leicester, meanwhile, have got half as many points at the Fox Power Stadium as they have on their travels...

Dick head.

Lawro has us down for a two nil defeat. Mind you, he's a font of all knowledge is our Lawro;

Leicester, meanwhile, have got half as many points at the Fox Power Stadium as they have on their travels...

Dick head.
Surely he means the Walkers Fosse Street stadium?

BR has some interesting decisions to make: if he puts his best team out tomorrow and we lose to Manchester Utd, as per usual; he has a depleted squad for a winnable trip to Palace on Monday. If he pulls the stars tomorrow, he comes across as weak...

BR has some interesting decisions to make: if he puts his best team out tomorrow and we lose to Manchester Utd, as per usual; he has a depleted squad for a winnable trip to Palace on Monday. If he pulls the stars tomorrow, he comes across as weak...
We have two games in three days, but then we don’t play again until the following Sunday. With an FA Cup game the weekend after that, which will be another chance to rest players again, the fixtures don’t fall too badly for us this year.

Playing regularly also leads to consistency. Rodgers has said as much of Youri, when we all thought he was ready for the knackers yard. I think we are all (myself included) starting to think of resting players as an almost knee-jerk reaction to them playing consecutive matches.

2 games in 3 days between otherwise restful (comparatively speaking) periods shouldn't harm players. Not that I don't think Rodgers will view it as opportunity to rest players but I think the overriding thinking will be to select the best available team to win both matches.

I don't know when ManU next play but I reckon OGS will be looking to field Fernandes both then and tomorrow after he also played midweek. What's the line? If he can lace his boots, he plays ??

I think we will see maybe 5 changes between Utd and Palace games rather than 11.

Don't see the problem in this for Utd

Schmeichel
Justin Fofana Evans Castagne
Albrighton Ndidi Tielemans Barnes
Maddison
Vardy

And this for Palace

Schmeichel
Justin Fofana Soyuncu Thomas
Mendy Tielemans
Under Perez Praet
Iheanacho

Living up north I have to contend with many Manchester United FC fans, including the other half of my family. I hope to god we get a result tomorrow. Please Brendan, do not bottle it. Lets take the Mancs to the cleaners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363