Pre Match Leicester v Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult one as both in form. Again, wouldn't be too disappointed with a point from this as we've got a run of games against easier opposition after it. Still need to go into it looking for the win though, 100% effort, desire and concentration and hopefully we can send a message out again that if you're in good form it means **** all when your coming to Leicester :)

I am sure when Boro look at the table and see that only one team has beaten us at home this season and that was more than two months ago, they will know they are coming to Fortress King Power and they will be denied any chance of a win.

I would not be happy with a point from this one. We should win and that is exactly what I expect us to do.

I would not be happy with a point from this one. We should win and that is exactly what I expect us to do.
Hopefully that is the message that NP is telling his troops.

Let's put more daylight between us and the rest.
Points are better than games in hand

Perhaps we can have miserable stats then and have the best of both worlds? :102:

Looking forward to this. With QPR´s fixture postponed, a really good chance of opening the gap.....combine this with "the other 2" up against each other next saturday, this could be massive!

COYB:038:

Yep, would be great to get a win in this one while the others aren't playing and open up a bigger gap between us and the chasers.

Could be 9 points ahead of 3rd by the end of the day. That would be nice.

The combo of transfer rumours and middlesboroughs form make this our hardest game for some time. A point wouldn't be the end of the world. They need to press like they did v derby and keep borough on the back foot.

I also predict a very tough game. I think the early goal will be crucial. If we can get it then I think Boro will have to come out and have a go, which will work in our favour.

I am going to remain glass half empty and go for a 2-0 loss. Miserable tosser I am. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
15 ahead of third if we win today, and beat bham and bournemouth, and burnley lose to bhton and qpr

84-0

All scored by the new French bloke, despite not being a typical PeaShit signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572