Pre Match Leicester v Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Spurs goal caused the commentator to label them Champions in waiting. Benitez is the second coming and Newcastke are safe . Tonight's game has an element of pressure to it. I already feel nervous already with 12 hours to go. How do you think CR and the boys will cope with the added pressure tonight ?
I see it as a bit of a free hit on their part.

I think they would be delighted with a point ahead of the North East Derby next weekend.

Anything but a tonking wouldn't be the end of the world for them as no one expects them to win this game.

Added pressure, nah - 9 cup finals to play.

Take each one as it comes.

A Spurs goal caused the commentator to label them Champions in waiting. Benitez is the second coming and Newcastke are safe . Tonight's game has an element of pressure to it. I already feel nervous already with 12 hours to go. How do you think CR and the boys will cope with the added pressure tonight ?

It's the mental terrors taking effect.

Look at Newcastle's away record. It's shocking. Seven goals and one win in fourteen games. They've lost every away game for three months now.

However, on the 13th December, they did go to Spurs and win.

We've got a terrific home record since September. No way should we be troubled by this opponent. Since Newcastle beat Spurs, we've kept clean sheets in five out of six home league games.

But, it has to end sometime doesn't it?

As fans, all we can do is make a lot of positive noise and hope for the best.

No added pressure, it's just another match to win and enjoy. Newcastle are shite, we aren't, one goal and they'll crumble again.

No problem

I believe we have doubled our player doping regime over the past couple of days to account for Benitez taking over

All is good

But Benitez has never lost his first game in charge, ever, ever!

(But then he has never been in charge of the shower of shite that is Newcastle)

No problem

I believe we have doubled our player doping regime over the past couple of days to account for Benitez taking over

All is good

Did you see Watford's second against Arsenal? It's more than just our lot on the smack.

Love Vardy to score a couple of crackers tonight as I have a friendly bet with a Spurs fan that he will score more than Harry Kane this season. ( In all honesty, I made the bet after Vardy had already scored a few and HK hadn't got of the mark)

Just heard Matt Elliot saying that he doesn't think Benny will make that much difference to the Maggies rabble in a couple of days at Newcastle... now I'm getting worried...! o_O

I'm starting to get nervous after reading all this about the new manager buzz being the answer to polishing turds. With that in mind if we fail to win the league this season then 40+ different managers should give us a better chance. Not sure why it never worked out last time we tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669