Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some young lad at the bus stop was going on to me about how he was mates with Taft and how Taft doesn't like Pearson very much. I assume he was telling the truth because I like to think he'd come up with a better lie than that if he was trying to impress.

Does this make me an 'ITK'? I'm a few months late with this breaking news but I reckon I can hit Bert levels of accuracy soon enough with a bit of practice.
A former member of this website, who happens to be an utter ****, is mates with Taft's old man. Or something like that, I wasn't listening to that bit. Anyway, he told me a similar thing a while back - basically, Taft had got to the point where he didn't want to play for Pearson and wanted to leave.

A former member of this website, who happens to be an utter ****, is mates with Taft's old man. Or something like that, I wasn't listening to that bit. Anyway, he told me a similar thing a while back - basically, Taft had got to the point where he didn't want to play for Pearson and wanted to leave.

Pearson can't handle big stars, we know that.

Pearson can't handle big stars, we know that.
Ture. Being the big star that he is, Taft knows what's best for his career development and shouldn't have to listen to some bloke who's only been managing / coaching almost as long as he's been alive.

Ture. Being the big star that he is, Taft knows what's best for his career development and shouldn't have to listen to some bloke who's only been managing / coaching almost as long as he's been alive.

The tale I heard was that taft asked to go on loan to a lower league team in England and was told that it was too far away, this after being loaned to a swedish team for 3 months. Seemed bizarre.

The tale I heard was that taft asked to go on loan to a lower league team in England and was told that it was too far away, this after being loaned to a swedish team for 3 months. Seemed bizarre.
Seems logical.

Edit: now I think of it, BG must have told me that while the lad was in Sweden. I think that's how the subject came up.

Last edited:
Why would Pearson not allow him to go out on loan but was willing to send a player nearer the 1st team off for a lovely 4 week trial at another club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669