Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're constantly being told not to panic but if this isn't a 'must-win' game, I don't know what is. We've been on an almost constant slide since the end of January - is it only 5 points from the last 18 available? If we don't win soon, and win well, we'' soon be forgetting how to. The only people who don't think that it's essential to get three points from this game must surely be those who think it's too late and that any chance of promotion has already gone.
Stoke away. That was must-win.

It's worth pointing out that supporters born on and after the 27th of Feb have known nothing but draws and defeat.

For their sake, Pearson, sort it out. Think of the ****ing children.

Sheff Wed were total and utter bollocks against Florist the other week, they were totally clueless.

Ooh let me think
They play five across the middle
We don't change our style in any way whatsoever
King and Drinky get royally shafted for ninety minutes
Dyer gets stuck at left back with Knocky in front of him, and they get royally shafted for ninety minutes
2-0 to the Owls
Pearson sez afterwards that we are playing well and anyone who suggests otherwise is a complete tosser

Important, nay vital that we score first. Fall behind and I think we're done for, take the lead and we'll romp home like a monkey in a fridge.

Important, nay vital that we score first. Fall behind and I think we're done for, take the lead and we'll romp home like a monkey in a fridge.

Do you think he'll find the elephant?

In my considerable experience, animals ****ing hate being shut into a fridge

Schlupperman has returned to save our season!

i.e. Schlupp is back from Man Utd. Should replace Konchesky at left back this weekend.

I disagree wholeheartedly.

I disagree wholeheartedly.

2-1 nuge & kane in the first half then lita gets a consolation late on.....on to cardiff

Kirklands back won't hold out will it?

Assuming he's not injured, tomorrow could see the return of that very nice Mr Joe Mattock who will no doubt be greeted with rapturous applause (NOT).

Assuming he's not injured, tomorrow could see the return of that very nice Mr Joe Mattock who will no doubt be greeted with rapturous applause (NOT).

He's only played half a dozen games all season. Doubt he'll play, or even be on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669