Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Were not at the "must win" stage just yet, but its a should win, even though they have hit a bit of form and were in a slump. Weve proved this season that the squads capable its up to NP to get the team selection and tactics right, lose this and NP will be a worried man and us supporters will begin to doubt even a top 6 place, win it and we will be all smiles for a few days. If Konchesky is out i hope Schlupp is recalled or even Zak played there but not Dyer again. We need James back to hold/organise the midfield better, we need to be more creative and im confident we have the strike power to score goals. As dissappointed as i am with our current form/performances i expect us to claw out of this mini slump (not our first), im hoping for a 2-0 win Wood Nugent

Re: Leicester v Sheff Wed

We must win this one to stop future games becoming must win games.

Henderson
Stearman
McAuley
Kisnorbo
Clapham
Bell
Oakley
Wesolowski
Hayles
Hume
Howard

Henderson
Stearman
McAuley
Kisnorbo
Clapham
Bell
Oakley
Wesolowski
Hayles
Hume
Howard

Quality top to bottom.

Last edited:

I'm patiently waiting for Redditch to let me know what my opinion is about this match.

I'm patiently waiting for Redditch to let me know what my opinion is about this match.

You don't have one, you're here to post irreverent, zainy nonsense.

I'm not sure if this is the perfect game to get us back in motion or a potential balls-up which could knock the wheels off entirely. In a positive spurt I'm swaying towards the former at the moment.

I think we will beat them too. Their defence might not be the worst in the league but keeping them at bay shouldn't be too much of a problem given their distinct lack of quality firepower. Ultimately I think the likes of Nuge, Wood and Kane will probably have too much for them on the day. I fancy a big win.

Finally a home game that kicks of at 3pm on a Saturday,

Us to win 3-0, results to go our way and everyone to start believing again...

I'm gonna start playing a new game of counting the number of platitudes and obvious manager type phrases when DPJ starts a pre-match thread, or DPJitudes as they will now be known.

Last edited:
Were not at the "must win" stage just yet...

I know we're constantly being told not to panic but if this isn't a 'must-win' game, I don't know what is. We've been on an almost constant slide since the end of January - is it only 5 points from the last 18 available? If we don't win soon, and win well, we'' soon be forgetting how to. The only people who don't think that it's essential to get three points from this game must surely be those who think it's too late and that any chance of promotion has already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669