Pre Match Leicester v Sheffield Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good prep for him, train as a striker with Utd and then dragged back here to play full back.

If he has a shite game our morons will more than likely boo the poor fecker as well.

The club can't win with you can they? If they hadn't brought him back, I'm sure you'd have moaned about that too. Oh well, at least you're not negative.

I'll have a Cinzano with you Maws.... only I'll need it to get through the match if certain posters are going to continue being suicidal.

Right, I've got Bols, Advocaat, Cinzano, Babysham, Cherry B or arsenic. Everyone over to the safe house. Run!

The club can't win with you can they? If they hadn't brought him back, I'm sure you'd have moaned about that too. Oh well, at least you're not negative.

So it's the ideal situation is it Matt?

I think you would gobble up all the shit the club fed you Matt, I bet you went down to League 1 with a lovely smile on your face.

So it's the ideal situation is it Matt?

I think you would gobble up all the shit the club fed you Matt, I bet you went down to League 1 with a lovely smile on your face.

Yes that's exactly right. It has to be one or the other doesn't it? If Pearson was a brilliant manager, he wouldn't be managing us. If our players were consistently at the top levels they have shown then neither would they. When we had the bad run at the beginning of the season many wanted him out and said amazing things like we'd be fighting relegation. He brought us out of that slump and he may do this one. Results at the minute are shit, as are the performances, but a manager and team that until 6 weeks ago were pushing 2nd do not suddenly become unfit for the task.

People have been moaning that we can't vary our style yet the last 2 games we've played with 3 strikers on the pitch. It hasn't worked but we've tried it. The decision then needs to be made whether to persist and see if it clicks or revert back to our old style.

The buck stops with Pearson but the players have to step up as well, as do the fans. The Sheffield fans sang all game despite their position in the league. Our fans were moaning before we'd kicked off.

All of that is without the fact that sacking Pearson, and the inevitable player ins and outs it would entail, would be more debt on the club and wouldn't increase our chance of promotion one jot at the minute. Instead, we would be better to just get behind the team, drag them over the line and then decide at the end of the season. Right now, the fans have given up; is it any wonder if the players do the same?

Don't be silly Hazz, we have him lined up as reserve goalie.

The slight thing I can't get with left back.....we have a lad called Taft whose a left sided defender playing for Under 21s. England capped too!

Are we in a position to be able to risk kids though? I'm not sure. Schlupp was far from the worst part of Saturday.

Who needs Taft's pace, enthusiasm and Exocet-like throws?

Taft has had some problems with the club, his agent (Cyrille Regis) threatened to get him out because Nigel won't let him go on loan.

Some young lad at the bus stop was going on to me about how he was mates with Taft and how Taft doesn't like Pearson very much. I assume he was telling the truth because I like to think he'd come up with a better lie than that if he was trying to impress.

Does this make me an 'ITK'? I'm a few months late with this breaking news but I reckon I can hit Bert levels of accuracy soon enough with a bit of practice.

Some young lad at the bus stop was going on to me about how he was mates with Taft and how Taft doesn't like Pearson very much. I assume he was telling the truth because I like to think he'd come up with a better lie than that if he was trying to impress.

Does this make me an 'ITK'? I'm a few months late with this breaking news but I reckon I can hit Bert levels of accuracy soon enough with a bit of practice.

If your information is incorrect, you have already achieved that level. If correct then sorry, you are too efficient.

Saturdays performance was well below par. I tried to draw some positives from it but there none. What i can not understand is why the drastic change in levels of performance ? In particular Marshalls work rate was nil. His body language appeared to indicate he didnt want to be playing for us. Its no suprise he got an ovation from his fellow Wednesday fans as he was their best player. Im not sure we go from where (apart from to Cardiff for an arse kicking)

Saturdays performance was well below par. I tried to draw some positives from it but there none. What i can not understand is why the drastic change in levels of performance ? In particular Marshalls work rate was nil. His body language appeared to indicate he didnt want to be playing for us. Its no suprise he got an ovation from his fellow Wednesday fans as he was their best player. Im not sure we go from where (apart from to Cardiff for an arse kicking)
At least you'll have a nice new scarf(with Cardiff tippexed out and Lestah overwritten), a pint and a pie for free to keep you warm on our ice cold seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669