Pre Match Leicester v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sack

That's what we need.... a 'Chat shit get banged' emoji...! ....that looks like Vardy ...and scores a hat trick on Sundays :D

Sack

Maybe now we have the 'Ranieri sausage' we can add the 'Chat Shit get Bangers' for the rest of the boys :rolleyes:

Micky

Lots and lots of travelling. Tired legs and minds. I fear that we may struggle to play at our normal tempo. Southampton have a number of match winners, particularly Mane. The are also a really solid unit. We never play well after the international break. 2-0 to the Saints.

FOX Franks

Southampton have a number of match winners, particularly Mane

Mane has been terrible this season in comparison to last. However he does seem to be hitting form, as does Pelle.

Make no mistake, this will be tough. But - I still think we will have em.

Up the foxes.

Rock Fox

The first Sunday in April is International Geologists' Day. City need to advance in attack like an unstoppable Volcanic Pyroclastic Flow, and be Rock-solid at the back. This will Petrify the Saints before they Slump into a Recumbent Fold, leaving them without a Crust, and thus handing City the premiership Mantle. 2-o to the Foxes.

sparky79

This
The first Sunday in April is International Geologists' Day. City need to advance in attack like an unstoppable Volcanic Pyroclastic Flow, and be Rock-solid at the back. This will Petrify the Saints before they Slump into a Recumbent Fold, leaving them without a Crust, and thus handing City the premiership Mantle. 2-o to the Foxes.

H T B

Yes we had players on international duty, but so did Saints
Stop panicking people

Blaarev

I know the game is tomorrow, but sitting at The Parcel Yard waiting for the train to Leicester makes the excitement level to rise early. Better have another pint to calm down.

dpjfox

Koeman reckons were scared (like they are looking forward to it! ), Vards is overdue a goal for us lets hope its an early goal to settle any nerves that players/fans may have

Lako42

Fans have got to show some stomach for the fight and keep any nerves at home.

Bring em home fellas

LCFC'sGodWears9

Spurs result takes a lot of pressure off of this game for me, I'm a lot more relaxed as a fan attending tomorrow and I expect the lads will be too.

To have at least a 4 point cushion with 6 games to go is a fantastic position to be in.

This will be a tough game, but I'm hoping we stay defensively solid as we have been recently and win 2-0. Vardy and Okazaki.

Lako42

Pre match frap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673