Pre Match Leicester v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
With hamstrings being close to the Glutinous Maximus it would seem that the Anal passage would be an ideal way to introduce the drugs required for rapid healing. Where oh where is Homer when the Club and players need him?

With hamstrings being close to the Glutinous Maximus it would seem that the Anal passage would be an ideal way to introduce the drugs required for rapid healing. Where oh where is Homer when the Club and players need him?
I think he's maximussed out.

If anyone has two tickets for any home game spare (family stand preferable), then I would love to buy them off you.

I promised to take my 6 year old to his first game a few weeks ago but was unfortunately let down. I'm a member (both of us), but have zero chance in the priority system!

Please PM me. Thanks. Remember I can add extra points in the prediction league to anyone generous enough to respond!! ;););)

Only with drugs which would mean we'd have a doping crisis. Doomed!!

Surely a 'doping crisis' would be because of a LACK of drugs! Otherwise it should be a 'doping scandal'. That's probably why the FA (Fascist Arses) haven't kicked us off the planet yet... they think we haven't got enough drugs for a crisis!!! :cool:

Back to the bouncy round ball thing.... its about time Vards got a bloody hat-trick... now he's on a roll again I'm predicting 2-0 ...but only because I usually predict 3-1 and we win 1-0 ...so will probably be 3-0, which would mean pizza again, although I'd like Shinj to score one cause he likes to have fish n chips when he scores, and I'd like him to have some too ...so it'll probably need to be 5 or 6 because Mahrez has been a greedy bugger lately keeping all the goals for himself. I'd be happy for us to take a point ...as long as its part of a package with the other 2 points.

Back to the bouncy round ball thing.... its about time Vards got a bloody hat-trick... now he's on a roll again I'm predicting 2-0 ...but only because I usually predict 3-1 and we win 1-0 ...so will probably be 3-0, which would mean pizza again, although I'd like Shinj to score one cause he likes to have fish n chips when he scores, and I'd like him to have some too ...so it'll probably need to be 5 or 6 because Mahrez has been a greedy bugger lately keeping all the goals for himself. I'd be happy for us to take a point ...as long as its part of a package with the other 2 points.
That's all well and good Sack, but your paragraph formation is poor - in fact, non-existent. ;)

That's all well and good Sack, but your paragraph formation is poor - in fact, non-existent. ;)

Them's the crackers i got delt wiv! It's what comes of not havin' a 'traditional big club' hed-you-kash-on ...init! :p

(Although, in fairness, I do vaguely remember havin' a baseball bat wrapped around my head on several occasions... so that probably counts as a 'big club'!)

Hopefully our lads will come back buzzing. Very good international period for Leicester. 2 in 2 for Vardy. Drinks gets a MOTM England debut, N'Golo scores on his debut for France, Mahrez sets up 4 in a 5-0 win for Algeria and Okazaki scores a cracking finish for Japan in their win. Happy days, done us proud.

Hopefully our lads will come back buzzing. Very good international period for Leicester. 2 in 2 for Vardy. Drinks gets a MOTM England debut, N'Golo scores on his debut for France, Mahrez sets up 4 in a 5-0 win for Algeria and Okazaki scores a cracking finish for Japan in their win. Happy days, done us proud.
Hear, Here.
Accurate post and very exciting to be a Leicester fan at this point. All of our players appear to absolutely on point.

Loved Vardy's interview post match for England as well. Effectively 'well that's that England shit out the way, now back to Leicester' :D

Hear, Here.
Accurate post and very exciting to be a Leicester fan at this point. All of our players appear to absolutely on point.

About as accurate as Akinbiyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670