Pre Match Leicester v Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to the game today and intend to enjoy it. People are free to worry about lineups and tactics as much as they like. I go to enjoy the game and the company of those I'm with.

Come on you city slickers!!

Bloody hell. You're not that old boy in SK4 who always shouts that out mid-way through each half are you?!

No, I'm very young I'll have you know.

It reminds me of happy days in SK2 back at Filbo when I hear it though. Good times.

No, I'm very young I'll have you know.

It reminds me of happy days in SK2 back at Filbo when I hear it though. Good times.

Indeed. FWIW he also shouts out "Come on Nigel.. (5 second pause), sort it out...." once each half as well!

Spot on

Sunderland are complete shite, and we will beat them

Better than even chance of winning this game......but it's one of the games that we should be able to more or less rely on.

However , a long, difficult winter is a nailed on cert.... I just hope that come the last game we are in with a shout.

Better than even chance of winning this game......but it's one of the games that we should be able to more or less rely on.

However , a long, difficult winter is a nailed on cert.... I just hope that come the last game we are in with a shout.
Your first paragraph shows your utter arrogance and lack of realism.

Come on now.

We pissed all over the division below. We shouldn't be rolling up to home fixtures against average sides not expecting that we can beat them. Most promoted sides stay up and most aren't as good as we were.

Sunderland will definitely see this as a chance to continue their good little run after taking four points from their last two games.

Leicester are at the bottom of the form table, having taken just one point from their last six matches, and that was against Burnley.

Since beating Manchester United to go seventh on 21 September, they have only scored two goals - both against the Clarets.

The Foxes have not quite fallen apart but they are clearly struggling now.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

Adil's prediction: 0-1

come on leicester! come on leicester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675