Pre Match Leicester v Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooohhhh look at us. Living in sunny climates without Suella Braverman and TV Licenses.

Bloody foreigners.
What's a TV licence?

For that matter, what's a TV?

Are you asking out of a lack of knowledge or have you just ****ing forgotten again?
Just reminding myself really that both things exist, though pleasingly not in my life.

Have you at least got a laptop on your barge to watch football on?
My phone in landscape mode performs the task very well. Sometimes I'm very fortunate to have the loan of the boss's tablet if I haven't upset her recently.

My phone in landscape mode performs the task very well. Sometimes I'm very fortunate to have the loan of the boss's tablet if I haven't upset her recently.
Nice. If I didn’t have a telly I’d have to talk to people when they come round. Can’t have that.

Nice. If I didn’t have a telly I’d have to talk to people when they come round. Can’t have that.
Don't invite them round then! Haha.

Special one for me this.

44 years almost to the day ( 27th October 1979 ) First game I went to without an accompanying adult. I was 14, almost 15. Me & my mate Steve started a run of home game attendance that would last for the next 6 years unbroken apart from a 0-0 draw with Bristol Rovers when I had flu. We also went to lots of away games together in that period & shitloads of gigs too. Many fondly remembered adventures. Until he joined the army, his family moved away from Leicester & I haven't seen him since.

I always look back at this game as the starting point of our little 2 man adventure of growing up, becoming adults & learning how to do life. So ****ing long ago.

Wallington
Williams
Rofe
Welsh
May
Smith
Kelly
Peake
Lineker
Henderson
Young

2-1 City, the teenage Lineker got both. Ex City striker Bob Lee scored for them.

Seems like yesterday, and 1000 years ago, all at the same time.

Was that the one where we was all got excited after seeing the Heskey n Colly combo.
Before Heskey ****ed off to scouse land .
Some cracking goals from both sides
Correct, I went on holiday the day after and then found out from a scouser that they had signed him.

Ruined my ****ing holiday that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570