Pre Match Leicester v Tottenham

• Thread starter Thread starter Jeff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-1 home win.

I am frustrated that first match of the season is on a Monday night. First match of the season is all about a sunny afternoon, with a few drinks beforehand, catching up with mates you may not have seen for a couple of months. What a load of old bollocks modern football is.

We'll get bummed to death here.

Be a proper embarrassment live on TV.

0-4.

We are a complete mess at the moment. We may get better when Cooper works out what system or tactics or team or game plan he wants to employ but he sure as shit hasn't a clue about any of those things right now.

Can't wait to see the midfield and striker.

Bet Spurs are shitting it

Yep, think we'll get absolutely walloped.

Come on then, what do you think of Cooper? There's a lot of folk on the fence, one or two that are happy and one or two that are dismayed. Where are you?

Cooper seems to be a down to earth, decent chap. At least he's here and grafting, unlike that piece of shite that legged it out of the place first chance he got.

I also think that the problem in preseason is the exact opposite of what you think it is. I reckon he's too keen to be seen to be 'building on' last season rather than ripping it up and doing it his way.

He's doing ze system of five attacking and five defending, it's just slightly different personnel, i.e. one full back higher and one midfielder deeper.

Our fate will probably be determined by how long it takes before he decides 'feck this' and does what he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46