Pre Match Leicester v Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spoken to Nigel.You are going for all 3 points.We will beat Barnslry anyway and we are not the least bit anxious.I am a liar

Spoke to a Hull fan yesterday. He's so excited about tonight as he expects you to at least hold Watford to a draw.

For me, I can see you winning this, which in a way saddens me as it'll mean cafe gets a freeroll.
You need to score early though as I believe the Watford foreigners will gain in confidence as the game goes on.
However, an early early strike would take the wind out of their sails, create a 'resigned to the play-offs' attitude and send them into their shells.

You need to start with a Tora-Tora-Tora set-up. Any attempt to play 4-5-1 or such like will come a cropper.

I still think you'll be looking for something at Forest whatever the outcome.

Spoke to a Hull fan yesterday. He's so excited about tonight as he expects you to at least hold Watford to a draw.

For me, I can see you winning this, which in a way saddens me as it'll mean cafe gets a freeroll.
You need to score early though as I believe the Watford foreigners will gain in confidence as the game goes on.
However, an early early strike would take the wind out of their sails, create a 'resigned to the play-offs' attitude and send them into their shells.

You need to start with a Tora-Tora-Tora set-up. Any attempt to play 4-5-1 or such like will come a cropper.

I still think you'll be looking for something at Forest whatever the outcome.

I take it that you are making sure that your tactical insight will be shared with Nigel before he nails down his team selection.

I think you are quite wrong about our forthcoming little trip up to Nottingham. I don't think the match will matter a stuff to either us or Forest by that stage - but who knows? The good thing is that all will be revealed within the next few days.

I think you are quite wrong about our forthcoming little trip up to Nottingham. I don't think the match will matter a stuff to either us or Forest by that stage - but who knows?

Well shows what you know, Andy King has been in the Mockery again, apparently we could be the best team in the league, I bet Watford are ****ing shitting it.

Excited and nervous for tonight in equal measures. Anticipating the game more than any in some time though.

Massive game. Win this and I think it will be in our hands going into the final day.

Excited and nervous for tonight in equal measures. Anticipating the game more than any in some time though.

Massive game. Win this and I think it will be in our hands going into the final day.

Same here Graz, the nerves really are kicking in now.

win tonight and watch the others buckle under the pressure trying to keep in front of us

I've got to go Sheffield tonight, anyone live around here no where to go where there may be a few Leicester fans?

Like many others, I spend quite some time every year pointing out that an away game in November is not really a 'must win'. But today I will concede: this is a big ****ing game for us.

Like many others, I spend quite some time every year pointing out that an away game in November is not really a 'must win'. But today I will concede: this is a big ****ing game for us.

If only we had won that game In November, this wouldn't be such a must win game.

Last edited:
High scoring nerve-shattering nightmare of a game

4-3, but I'm not sure to whom

I've got to go Sheffield tonight, anyone live around here no where to go where there may be a few Leicester fans?
Just rock up at Motown's house, he won't mind. If you're lucky he'll show you his radio and how it works in various parts of Yorkshire.

Well shows what you know, Andy King has been in the Mockery again, apparently we could be the best team in the league, I bet Watford are ****ing shitting it.

You know what - I've read Andy King's contributions before and just can't square it with how we haven't yet broken into the Champions League let alone the Premier League. I don't know who gets paid to write the tripe published under the names of the players but they could do a small favour by losing their pens.

To be fair Andy King does seem to have raised his own game recently........but not to the point where these days people are speculating he will sold for big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566