Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
The population of MK were probaly the winners in the saga, by getting a team into the league where as beforehand they hadn't any hope of that
Maybe in 10 years time, if the club do a good job with the schools around here. Seeing as mk is so new we brought our teams with us. I only know 1 bloke who goes (and he takes his 4 kids for a fiver).

The population of MK wanted nothing to do with this franchise. stop telling us we're lucky.

Maybe in 10 years time, if the club do a good job with the schools around here. Seeing as mk is so new we brought our teams with us. I only know 1 bloke who goes (and he takes his 4 kids for a fiver).

The population of MK wanted nothing to do with this franchise. stop telling us we're lucky.

your lucky:icon_lol: it could of been worse

I only know 1 bloke who goes (and he takes his 4 kids for a fiver).

Seeing as people start going to see clubs as kids, and build up a loyalty from thereonin, I imagine that MK games are watched by Under 16's only.

I was told that Fox Fan likes boys ~ can someone ask him if its true? :023:

Seeing as people start going to see clubs as kids, and build up a loyalty from thereonin, I imagine that MK games are watched by Under 16's only.
you can hear that the chanting and singing is kids. bless them.:icon_roll

You're not right, not even close :icon_roll

They're only four points from safety. If they lose the next couple of games several of the teams above them would need to get 20+ points from the next couple of games for us to be able to relegate them. Have you had insider info that they're going to change the points system?

well it was a nice thought dont take that away will you :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

Poor Leeds - so close and such a spirited fight back, and yet they end up with no points again...

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

i have a mate whos a leeds fan and i havent seen him for a few years. he used to allways give me stick about supporting leicester.i need to track his sorry ass down and give him an earbashing of titanic proportion.
i hate leeds more than any club in the leagues and with wise there and bates it gives me great pleasure in seing them struggle.:098:

looking forward to their visit on t'13th, got couple of me mates from that neck of the woods coming down, cant wait to give them some big time stick:081: :081: :038: :038:

i hate leeds more than any club in the leagues and with wise there and bates it gives me great pleasure in seing them struggle.:098:

I got a smack in the face walking back to the station at Leeds. Since then, it's always had a special place in my heart.

Regardless of Leeds result or league position, it didnt change the fact they are still a win away from 21st. If Leeds had won, they still be a win away from 21st.

But in a relegation battle you also need the teams around you to lose if you're going to escape. They currently have to overtake two teams to escape from the bottom three. If Leeds had won Southend would have had to overtake three teams. So Leeds losing means Southend are more likely to escape from relegation than they would be if Leeds had won. It's not that difficult to understand is it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/6416047.stm

Leeds manager Dennis Wise has hit out at club captain Kevin Nicholls after revealing the midfielder has asked to leave Elland Road and return to Luton. Nicholls joined Leeds from the Hatters in the summer in a £700,000 deal, and was made captain when Wise took over.
However, he has now asked to leave and Wise admitted: "I'm gobsmacked that he wants to go back to Luton.
"I wasn't interested at all in letting him go but he has made his mind up. He feels he made a mistake joining us."
Leeds are currently bottom of the Championship and five points adrift of safety - and Luton who lie in 20th place.
And Wise added: "I'm very disappointed in him, they're a team fighting us for relegation. I asked whether it was me and Gus that was the problem, he said 'no'.

"He came to see me on Thursday but I had already had a phone call from Mike Newell on Wednesday asking me if I was interested in letting Kevin go.
"I'm very disappointed at the way I've found out. It takes Mike to ring me.
"He was the captain of this football club and you expect him to dig in like the rest and get us out of this mess and not jack it in. This really, really disappoints me and this is just some of the things you have to put up with."
Nicholls has made just 15 appearances for Leeds after suffering with a knee ligament injury earlier in the season.
When asked if Nicholls had played his last game for Leeds, Wise added: "We'll have to wait and see.
"What do you say to that? I told him I had to accept his decision and told him he wouldn't be captain and wouldn't be involved in the game this Saturday.
"He actually wanted to go straightaway. To go to Luton to try to help them and I can't understand it.
"We want our money back, simple as that. If he wants to go to Luton, give us our money back.
"Do they think I'm mad, to go and loan him to Luton for the rest of the season? Is he seriously crazy, or what?
"This is what you deal with, chaps. Good isn't it?"

Looking for scapegoats to disguise his own failings. Lets hope Bates keeps faith in the little twat, cos he's doing a great job:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00