Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shows Wise's brainpower.

His side beat Palace, the Monday morning he has his player in interviews about who leaked the side.

Now this. Why be so vocal and create a cloud around the club. Talk about developing team spirit and player to manager relation.

just a quick one.

Do we have to come in here to laugh at leeds because i just realised i have been doing it consistantly for about the last week in various places. Quite often this laughter has been loud and unprovoked but very enjoyable. My happiness at the expense of leeds has even been aired on national radio.

just wondered what the deal was on this as i dont want to break any strict 'lets laugh at leeds regulations'

any help very much appreciated, it is also worth noting that i am laughing at this very moment, extatically actually.

sslufc.jpg

just a quick one.

Do we have to come in here to laugh at leeds because i just realised i have been doing it consistantly for about the last week in various places. Quite often this laughter has been loud and unprovoked but very enjoyable. My happiness at the expense of leeds has even been aired on national radio.

just wondered what the deal was on this as i dont want to break any strict 'lets laugh at leeds regulations'

any help very much appreciated, it is also worth noting that i am laughing at this very moment, extatically actually.

As the starter of this thread may I make it clear you can laugh at Leeds anywhere and at anytime, the more the better, obviously.;)

Last edited:
They are not, however, working hard on the training ground.

They sold it.

They are not, however, working hard on the training ground.

They sold it.

maybe thats where they are going wrong, training in tesco car park is very hard.

Massive game for Leeds tomorrow. Lose against Luton and they really are staring down the barrel. I'm sure everyone apart from Watford fans would love to see Luton get a result:biggrin:

Massive game for Leeds tomorrow. Lose against Luton and they really are staring down the barrel. I'm sure everyone apart from Watford fans would love to see Luton get a result:biggrin:

i just hope we can all come on here wednesday morning and carry on the laughter. if not the laughter will be firmly directed at us from every fan in the championship.

We always have been a bit of a charfity to shite teams. im quite nervous as wisey will be so up for our game its untrue. lets hope he gets a more hostile atmosphere than taylor did this year.

Now Tuesday is looking like the most important match in our season - to do our bit to send those feckers down.

Wise in trouble again. From the BBC. ;)

Wise in trouble again. From the BBC. ;)

breaks yuor heart doesn't it?

talking to a Cheatsea fan last night "Leeds, hate 'em, we sent a crack team into there just to send them down"

heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00