Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading a few threads on that site....I'm amazed 'people' like that still exist.In it pure and simply for the violence:icon_conf :102:
Nasty Image for an Ipswich fan

http://www.itfcvideo.com/content/DSC00028.JPG

I count 14 coppers in that pic, guarding the away end at elland road on a day when the worst supporters in England may go down. We get more than 14 at the Walkers just guarding the canteen staff against MHS, fecking shambles

I count 14 coppers in that pic, guarding the away end at elland road on a day when the worst supporters in England may go down. We get more than 14 at the Walkers just guarding the canteen staff against MHS, fecking shambles

Plenty of diagonally striped shirts though,is this essential hooligan wear ?:icon_conf

Someone posted this on WACCOE this morning(he got it from another site-wouldn't surprise me if it were rivals) in reply to something a Liverpool fan had posted:

This is rich coming from a Liverpool fan. Not only did your fans murder 39 Italians, it was the actions of your own bin dipping scumbags that lost 96 of your own at Hillsborough. If that was Leeds, we'd be hauled before the authorities, you lot just release a charity single and wallow. Well f**king done.

You don't know the first f**king thing about Leeds Utd and typical of every scouser, you are too busy glorifying death in your own town to sort out your own problems, Munich chants, Heysel, Hillsbrough, Harold Shipman chants etc.

As for today, I was one of the "scum" on the pitch. We thought Ipswich had scored again and it was all over, so a few hundred of us went over to sort Ipswich out, they ran away. Then our own shirters were calling us the "scum of Elland Road" and it was Leeds on Leeds after that.

They restarted the game at about half five, for a few seconds, bit of a farce really. Apparently some "lap of honour" was scheduled for after the match, dunno if it went ahead

Got back to town and it was bedlam around the Scarborough, Spencers and the Prince of Wales. A few buses got attacked, they tried to put the windows through at hat Italian on Mill Hill and every asian taxi driver who stupidly came down the road was lucky to leave with his car the right way up.

About 100 robocops shut the roads and locked us in the POW with snatch squads attempting to come in and nick the ringleaders but leaving under a hail of ashtrays and pints. The landlady took a smack for closing the bar, that was out of order, why close the bar?

I got a few texts and there were similar scenes across town

I dont know what happened after 8pm because I'd had enough, but already the news are reporting it as a "disgrace".

Worst day ever, but its nice to know our "small" club can still get under the skin of the mighty Liverpool. If Liverpool went down, the last thing I'd think to do would be to go gloat on a dedicated Liverpool thread, but then I'm not a sad bin dipping shell suit wearing thieving scouse c**t like exchange flags am I.

Speaking of scouse paedophiles, thanks a f**king bunch Dave Jones for playing a load of 16 yr olds today, I bet you couldn't f**king wait to get them in the shower, nonce.

Sent down by Chelsea and a kiddy fiddler

-----------------------------------------------------

What a lovely person this bloke must be.........

i was in the scarborough yesterday, no bother around there while i was there. outside the wetherspoons at the station was a bit strange, loads and loads of police stood with batons and riot gear waiting for what seemed like no body to turn up. how can you try, and fail to smash windows? i agree though it was definately the asian taxi drivers faults.....leeds fans never fail to amaze me, the ****in inbred twats.

[YOUTUBE]VyA1p3hiR_w[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
A different one!!

[YOUTUBE]VyA1p3hiR_w[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
It just gets better. The BBC (BBC Breakfast) are reporting that Leeds may go into Administration in the next seven days. I love the irony of having the Wise connection for our troubles and now at Leeds.

It could not happen to a nicer Club and a nicer group of people. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;)

hahahhahahhahahahahahahaha

Well I was in Leeds on Saturday night and I can tell you it was pretty ridiculous.

It just gets better. The BBC (BBC Breakfast) are reporting that Leeds may go into Administration in the next seven days. I love the irony of having the Wise connection for our troubles and now at Leeds.

It could not happen to a nicer Club and a nicer group of people. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;)

Meeting to discuss the club's future this morning.

Hopefully it will read: administration; 10 points deduction; big fine from the FA for Saturday's efforts; administration again; League 2 football 2008/9 season with another 10 point deduction; Conference 2009/10.

It says in the Guardian that Wise said this:

"It's a sad day for everyone and I take full responsibility. We are big people." No one likes to see a big club in distress..."

I do.

Mention it to my brother today. I think a docking of 5 points is in accordance with today's actions.

noooooo bit pointless docking points when theyre already down give them a massive fine or if you want points docking start them on -5 next season in division 3 :biggrin: :081:

i was sent a text about the possibility of admin....bring it on yabba dabba doo :038: :038: :038: :081: :081:

It says in the Guardian that Wise said this:

"It's a sad day for everyone and I take full responsibility. We are big people." No one likes to see a big club in distress..."

I do.
Sad day for every one....bollox
He takes full responsibility.....too right
We are big people.......bollox he's a poisoned dwarf
No-one like to see a big club in distress......true, I'd rather they were put out of their misery...folded up and sent to join Wimbledon, Newport etc in non league football where their style will fit right in.

No-one like to see a big club in distress......true, I'd rather they were put out of their misery...folded up and sent to join Wimbledon, Newport etc in non league football where their style will fit right in.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I didn't see the team you lot put out last saturday, was it well under strength? Good stuff if it was!:038:

I didn't see the team you lot put out last saturday, was it well under strength? Good stuff if it was!:038:
No Chopra so no goals. Story of the season. Although we did give Blake (youth team) a run out. Just weren't trying. Flood missed a glaring open goal too. Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669