Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahaha
"We're a bigger club with a bigger history than them and we still went down" :icon_lol: Bloody Priceless, you couldn't have scripted it :icon_lol:

I like this off the Barnsley manager -

''When you look back at the results, we've taken four points out of six from Leeds this season, and against a club with a much bigger budget than ours''

"We're a bigger club with a bigger history than them and we still went down" :icon_lol: Bloody Priceless, you couldn't have scripted it :icon_lol:

they have won 2 european cups you know......

And turns out Alan Lee former Cardiff player scored the equaliser for Ipswich which was the coup de gras. Such a perfect day.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:082: :082: :082: :082: :082: :082: :082: :082: :082: :082:

Last edited:
:081:

Im not sure what i would enjoy more; wise getting leeds down to league one or if we beat Wolves and knock them out the play offs, shall i start a poll?

Last edited:
If you want to see how the world of football loves Leeds see this message board & the sign this from your team thread

Link didn't work.... so go to the Fox site & then select the Leeds board from the dropdown menu

Last edited:
Someone posted this on TFF(was a sheep actually)
I found it quite amusing!!!

Wise, Wise, wherever you may be
You've taken Leeds to Division Three,
You'll never win a cup, and you'll never win a shield,
And your biggest game is Huddersfield."

:biggrin: :038:

love it :038: :038:
And turns out Alan Lee former Cardiff player scored the equaliser for Ipswich which was the coup de gras. Such a perfect day.

bye bye ,hello div 1 :081: :081: :081:
attachment.php
attachment.php

All their forums are still full of little gobshites bragging about being hard too....Bye bye scummy Leeds, enjoy Hartlepool.

To be fair to the majority, I think most Leeds fans are disgusted at the behaviour of a small section of their fans yesterday. Unfortunately, it's always the small section that generates the bad publicity.

I feel sorry for the Leeds fans that wish to hold their heads up high and admit defeat. Unfortunately, they can't do that due to the wankers making them hang their heads in shame

Someone posted this on WACCOE this morning(he got it from another site-wouldn't surprise me if it were rivals) in reply to something a Liverpool fan had posted:

This is rich coming from a Liverpool fan. Not only did your fans murder 39 Italians, it was the actions of your own bin dipping scumbags that lost 96 of your own at Hillsborough. If that was Leeds, we'd be hauled before the authorities, you lot just release a charity single and wallow. Well f**king done.

You don't know the first f**king thing about Leeds Utd and typical of every scouser, you are too busy glorifying death in your own town to sort out your own problems, Munich chants, Heysel, Hillsbrough, Harold Shipman chants etc.

As for today, I was one of the "scum" on the pitch. We thought Ipswich had scored again and it was all over, so a few hundred of us went over to sort Ipswich out, they ran away. Then our own shirters were calling us the "scum of Elland Road" and it was Leeds on Leeds after that.

They restarted the game at about half five, for a few seconds, bit of a farce really. Apparently some "lap of honour" was scheduled for after the match, dunno if it went ahead

Got back to town and it was bedlam around the Scarborough, Spencers and the Prince of Wales. A few buses got attacked, they tried to put the windows through at hat Italian on Mill Hill and every asian taxi driver who stupidly came down the road was lucky to leave with his car the right way up.

About 100 robocops shut the roads and locked us in the POW with snatch squads attempting to come in and nick the ringleaders but leaving under a hail of ashtrays and pints. The landlady took a smack for closing the bar, that was out of order, why close the bar?

I got a few texts and there were similar scenes across town

I dont know what happened after 8pm because I'd had enough, but already the news are reporting it as a "disgrace".

Worst day ever, but its nice to know our "small" club can still get under the skin of the mighty Liverpool. If Liverpool went down, the last thing I'd think to do would be to go gloat on a dedicated Liverpool thread, but then I'm not a sad bin dipping shell suit wearing thieving scouse c**t like exchange flags am I.

Speaking of scouse paedophiles, thanks a f**king bunch Dave Jones for playing a load of 16 yr olds today, I bet you couldn't f**king wait to get them in the shower, nonce.

Sent down by Chelsea and a kiddy fiddler

-----------------------------------------------------

What a lovely person this bloke must be.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710