Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't.

1 x Never took the opportunity to deduct points, just gave a pathtic fine

1 x Ignored the same crime as above

A hundred times they gave them extra time on their administration/collapse, and now this!!!!

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what order it was in, it was still nothing to do with the FA.
You really think the FA have no input on these matters :102:

You really believe the FA had no input in only handing out a £2000 fine to Leeds and not deducting points?, you really believe the FA weren't consulted when Leeds were threatened with admin week after week after week?

You really think the FA have no input on these matters :102:

You really believe the FA had no input in only handing out a £2000 fine to Leeds and not deducting points?, you really believe the FA weren't consulted when Leeds were threatened with admin week after week after week?

The football league are responsible fot punishment related to league rules. The league and the FA have always worked as separate organisations and the league don't want to lose any of their power by delegaing to the FA.

The football league are responsible fot punishment related to league rules. The league and the FA have always worked as separate organisations and the league don't want to lose any of their power by delegaing to the FA.
I didn't ask for definitions, I know the definitions, I asked if you truly believed that the FA had no input

I don't believe the FA interferes when the Football League enforces Football League rules.
Neither do I, but do you believe the FA has any input before the Football League endorces the rule in certain circumstances?

Last edited:
Also the threat of Admin and deadlines were made by the club's creditors (mostly finance companies), not by the FA or Football League.
Alright, alright, don't go on about it :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711