Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so wanted them to join Forest and talk about which is the bigger club in League One.....:mad:

you just wait.they stay up..the Trees will be jammy in the playoff final and the sheel will go up as well........

And West Ham might get out of trouble as well and I would've loved those arrogant wassocks to get relegated.....

Have you seen Leeds run in though - it's very tough and I can't see them reaching 50 points. I still think that they're going down.

Have you seen Leeds run in though - it's very tough and I can't see them reaching 50 points. I still think that they're going down.

don't they have us...

Horace?

In the YEP today it has Wise on the back saying he's ready for it to go down to the wire. Well no shit sherlock.

tempus = time, like temporary

fugit = run, like fugitive

easy latin innit

In the YEP today it has Wise on the back saying he's ready for it to go down to the wire. Well no shit sherlock.

How did you get the Yep if you are down south?

Right now it is SO close. We just need Ipswich to do the business next week and then Leeds' fate is all but sealed!

Was almost as happy with Southampton's winner as with ours this afternoon! (Almost, but not quite!)

Right now it is SO close. We just need Ipswich to do the business next week and then Leeds' fate is all but sealed!

Was almost as happy with Southampton's winner as with ours this afternoon! (Almost, but not quite!)
come on you Hull :038:

One of the better days at work tomorrow I imagine SLOTW?

gave a few of my mates from oop there a bit of stick last night

i'd stopped for a while due to our situation:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712