Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
fat%20lady%20sings.jpg

it aint over till the fat lady sings and she is just starting to clear her throat

hopefully this time next she will be singing her head off:icon_lol:

fat%20lady%20sings.jpg

it aint over till the fat lady sings and she is just starting to clear her throat

hopefully this time next week she will be singing her head off:icon_lol:

Everybodys gotta support Ipswich and Hull on Saturday as well as the City

Last edited:
...in the job centre

Apparently that ref Wise complained publicly about( the Southend game I think, gave them a penalty and then changed his mind??) is reffering their game at Elland Road v. Ipswich on satdee!!

Should be very interesting to see how the ref handles the game.......

Apparently that ref Wise complained publicly about( the Southend game I think, gave them a penalty and then changed his mind??) is reffering their game at Elland Road v. Ipswich on satdee!!

Should be very interesting to see how the ref handles the game.......

Could be good news, although hopefully he won't be one of those twats who feels sorry for Leeds and tries to make it up to them

Everybodys gotta support Ipswich and Hull on Saturday as well as the City
Much as it grieves me to say it I would be more than happy for our current run of shit form to continue this weekend, and for Hull to take all 3 points, just to see what the poisoned dwarf would have to say about the prospect of life in Div 3. Or preferably the sack.
There will be more than just the travelling fans shouting for Hull to score which should make for a pretty surreal atmosphere.
Horrible, scum sucking bacteria.

Last edited:
Much as it grieves me to say it I would be more than happy for our current run of shit form to continue this weekend, and for Hull to take all 3 points, just to see what the poisoned dwarf would have to say about the prospect of life in Div 3. Or preferably the sack.
There will be more than just the travelling fans shouting for Hull to score which should make for a pretty surreal atmosphere.
Horrible, scum sucking bacteria.

Why would we need to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712