Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the perfect time for them to go into admin, the feckers have been waiting to see if the got relegated anyway which they effectively are now and then take the 10 point dock before the end of the season. They can then start next season with a clean slate. bastards

This is the perfect time for them to go into admin, the feckers have been waiting to see if the got relegated anyway which they effectively are now and then take the 10 point dock before the end of the season. They can then start next season with a clean slate. bastards

I would have thought ( and hoped ) that any points deduction would come into effect at the start of the new season ( didn't this happen with Rotherham? ).

There's no way the authorities would get away with a points deduction for this season. The spotlight will be well and truly on them

The oh-so delicious irony is that the whole points deduction thing came out (supposedly) because of our situation - which came about because of the actions of Wise and Hall

Wonderful, just wonderful

I would have thought ( and hoped ) that any points deduction would come into effect at the start of the new season ( didn't this happen with Rotherham? ).

There's no way the authorities would get away with a points deduction for this season. The spotlight will be well and truly on them

This is obviously my thoughts and hopes to but surely the points deduction comes into effect whenever the admin starts, all seems very convenient if you ask me.

This is obviously my thoughts and hopes to but surely the points deduction comes into effect whenever the admin starts, all seems very convenient if you ask me.
If that's the case, Leeds will be hated even more for being a dirty organisation

possibility of 10 points deduction next season according to RL

prayer.gif

im sure the local constabularies are looking forward to the leeds v millwall games next season :icon_lol:

just got a text form t'other half who works with a leeds fan who went on saturday and he said was frightened there was that much trouble the leeds fans ran onto to the pitch attacked stewards and a player then ran to the away end tried to fight there then ran off the pitch and started fighting with their own fans all over the ground.... :icon_roll

just fold you scum

Bates told the Yorkshire Post: "Dennis has done a much better job than many people realise.
"We were in a much worse position when Dennis came in than people know about.

"Some of the difficulties he inherited cannot be made public but there were real problems in the dressing room. The playing side was in complete disarray."

:081: :081: :081:

Thank You Leeds and Wise :038: :038: :038:

Thanks to you this season hasn't been a complete letdown

:081: :081: :081: :081: :081:

Thank You Leeds and Wise :038: :038: :038:

Thanks to you this season hasn't been a complete letdown

:081: :081: :081: :081: :081:

listening to talk sport has been wonderful. a leeds fan rang up who purchased a 10 year season ticket a few years ago and he sounded like he wanted to kill himself. adrian durham was taking the piss big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669