Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this one from Gus Poyet on Sunday's game when one of their youngsters got sent off

"Robert was not trying to head-butt someone, he was trying to show he was strong in front of an opponent."

i like it...at least he gives it to you straight :038: :icon_lol:
No he doesn't. I wouldn't trust that cnut as any more than I trust anybody in football.

He says what he wants in order to win whatever he wants to win, he doesn't say it straight, nor does he tell the truth. My intepratation of him is that he's a loud mouthed liar, but I may be wrong

No he doesn't. I wouldn't trust that cnut as any more than I trust anybody in football.

He says what he wants in order to win whatever he wants to win, he doesn't say it straight, nor does he tell the truth. My intepratation of him is that he's a loud mouthed liar, but I may be wrong

....who seems intent on making himself a saviour of Leeds United instead of doing the right actions for the good of the club.....

Not that I care.

its because theyre scum h thats why....i hate leeds more than i do derby forest cov etc

I'd add that he also comes across as totally untrustworthy in any business dealings, and that anyone who wants to invest in Leeds with him still in charge must be completely bonkers - especially after what happened with him and Harding at Chelsea (let alone that dodgy bank he set up). I seem to remember that not only did Bates ban Harding from the boardroom once he'd coughed up a few million, he tried going after his beneficiaries for more once Harding bought the farm.

He was also seen prowling around his helicopter with a spanner and a screwdriver

“Right now we are at the bottom of our cycle but Leeds United are still one of the big six clubs"

Brilliant, havnt laughed so much since they actually were relegated.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Only 2 divisions separate Leeds from Farsley Celtic (another Leeds area team), they will be swapping grounds before long.:081: :icon_lol: :icon_razz

32 out of 36 players have accepted a deferral of wages while in administration. i bet we soon see who the 4 are that haven't when they are shipped out

What is this all about: http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1066701,00.html

Statement from Leeds United Football Club said:
The club can confirm that the Inland Revenue have served notice of their intentions to challenge the CVA.

We do not have all the details as yet and do have a number of options available to us.

We remain confident of a positive outcome despite this disappointing news and will carry on with business as usual in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59