Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bates buys the club for a pittance then sells Healy and Blake for a combined £1.75million I would not be happy if i were a creditor:098:

From the BBC. ;)

Leeds players 'not paid for June'

Leeds United's players have not been paid their wages for June, BBC Radio Leeds understands.

This whle leeds situation is a complete sham. How the hell Bates managed to wriggle his way back in is beyond me.

I know an ardent Leeds fan and he openly admits that the club has gone to the dogs since Bates arrived. I don't particularly like the club but it's a shame to see it happening to any club.

Best Leeds memory - stuffing them 4-0 in the prem, and Nalis thumping in that volley!

This whle leeds situation is a complete sham. How the hell Bates managed to wriggle his way back in is beyond me.

I know an ardent Leeds fan and he openly admits that the club has gone to the dogs since Bates arrived. I don't particularly like the club but it's a shame to see it happening to any club.

Best Leeds memory - stuffing them 4-0 in the prem, and Nalis thumping in that volley!
i hope they fold. you might think im being a bit harsh but i had to suffer an earbashing from an old mate about leeds (when they were doing well, europe etc) and he used to mock our boys bigtime.isnt it nice when the old saying 'what goes around comes around' comes around.as an extra bonus his missus is leaving him because hes addicted to having ladies of the night suck his charlie.

ken bates is a grade one tosser and he deserves all the aggro hes getting:038:

i hope they fold. you might think im being a bit harsh but i had to suffer an earbashing from an old mate about leeds (when they were doing well, europe etc) and he used to mock our boys bigtime.isnt it nice when the old saying 'what goes around comes around' comes around.as an extra bonus his missus is leaving him because hes addicted to having ladies of the night suck his charlie.

ken bates is a grade one tosser and he deserves all the aggro hes getting:038:

lets not forget he almost took Chelsea to the wall is it wasn't for Matthew Harding they may have gone the same way

It's me again from Purley, Mr. Angry
How the feck can they afford to go to Germany if they can't afford to pay the feckin St Johns Ambulance and all the other small business's that they owe feckin money to. Makes me feckin seethe. :098: :098:

good question and not to mention the players not been paid since june...ah well hope their demise continues

How the feck can they afford to go to Germany if they can't afford to pay the feckin St Johns Ambulance and all the other small business's that they owe feckin money to. Makes me feckin seethe. :098: :098:

:038: well said, cockney/yorky hybrid bastards

A lot of people wanted to say the same of us when we went into admin...

Don't get me wrong though. they are eating humble pie that they most probably deserve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670