Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be the only one on here who doesn't give a toss about Leeds either way,I am indifferent to their plight:102:

I must be the only one on here who doesn't give a toss about Leeds either way,I am indifferent to their plight:102:

Tsk. Entrenched racism (seemingly particularly directed against Leicester), misplaced arrogance (we are the champions - champions of Europe), cynical cheating (both on and off the field), Bates and Wise.

Add a healthy dose of schadenfreude and I'm struggling to find reason for indifference.

I was just going to ask for the reasons why you don't seem to like Leeds, thanks for the explanation Dour. :) Personally it's a combination of the second reason and the fact that Leeds have a lot of fans here in Sweden - great to see them suffer! :icon_bigg

Twats, the lot of them. I bet they still squirm their way out of this one though. Will be like that joke of a punishment handed out to the Italian clubs last year, the sentence will be reduced on appeal. Tossers

Tsk. Entrenched racism (seemingly particularly directed against Leicester), misplaced arrogance (we are the champions - champions of Europe), cynical cheating (both on and off the field), Bates and Wise.

Add a healthy dose of schadenfreude and I'm struggling to find reason for indifference.

Like I said I realise I'm on my own,I neither love nor loathe them.Guess I'm just a old hippy:)

i found this on a leeds forum,i nearlly cried.....notttttttttttttttttt:icon_bigg

MessageWoody
Admin
ranks_admin_Eng.gif

160674385646b35f9cd08c2.jpg

Add Karma
rankl4.gif
</SPAN>

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:46 pm Post subject: amessage to all Leeds United Fans I know some of you are upset and worried about our clubs plight , and i do understand that , but please try to think of things this way , you can sit there being all upset and worried and waste each and every day you feel that way , for example , if you spend from now until we know the outcome of the FL meeting being worried , and then you find out, which you will, that everything is fine , then you will look back and think christ, i wasted all that time worrying for nowt.

My grandad was a special man , and very interlligent ,and he used to say these words to me as a child" steve , can you do anything about what is worrying you right now? , if you answer was no , as it always was , he would say well dont worry then , worry about it when that time comes" i'm telling you that now , so DONT worry , have fun.
icon_wink.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Last edited:
I was just going to ask for the reasons why you don't seem to like Leeds

Because everybody else does :102: I doubt 95% of Leeds fans give a shite about LCFC.I'm not defending them and they got whast they deserved just a shame West Ham didn't.I'd expect the points deduction to be reduced on appeal.I wonder what price they are to win the League at the moment...

HF i believe a lot the dislike towards dirt leeds is due to the " town full of pakis" chant on their last three visits which in its self is enough. Although their general arrogance is also a factor. I work with two of them and one in particular has taken the piss out of leicester for a good few years so on a personal note "im loving it"

HF i believe a lot the dislike towards dirt leeds is due to the " town full of pakis" chant on their last three visits which in its self is enough. Although their general arrogance is also a factor. I work with two of them and one in particular has taken the piss out of leicester for a good few years so on a personal note "im loving it"

I was there when they played here last season,unbeliveable I know,and I didn't hear it and I was next to them but I take your word for it.Living down there you may well get to hear more about them etc etc so I take what you are saying,I myself have no real reason to hate them and I won't just follow the mob.If indeed they are Racists then they don't warrant the time we are giving them so I'll shut up.I have still taken the 16/1 them for the League just incase the deduction is reduced:)

Last edited:
leeds have been allowed into div one but will start with - 15 points :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: that form ssn :icon_wink
Never, where did you hear that from :102::icon_lol:

They are racist cnuts full stop. Much booing and abuse of Heskey, whilst they kissing the land Tony Yeboah walked on.

They also have two major ****s in major roles at their club who have directly in their time offended LCFC.

They are racist cnuts full stop. Much booing and abuse of Heskey, whilst they kissing the land Tony Yeboah walked on.

They also have two major ****s in major roles at their club who have directly in their time offended LCFC.

Can I get a link to that? Would like to read what they said.

Can I get a link to that? Would like to read what they said.

Ken Bates once called MON ''a cretin'' after cheating us out of a FA Cup Replay thanks to Erland Johnsen dive.

Dennis Wise tried to sue us for loss of our earnings and wrongful dismissful when we dismissed him after assualting a fellow player on a pre-season tour. At the time, we were approaching admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00