Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched "how the FA Cup was won" over the weekend on Setanta. Showed the Histon v leeds goal.
I didn't laugh too much ;)

Warren Feeney having a medical at Leeds on Monday !!

Edit - And Jason Crowe from Northampton. Ahhh how do they make such good signings ?!

Last edited:
Warren Feeney having a medical at Leeds on Monday !!

Edit - And Jason Crowe from Northampton. Ahhh how do they make such good signings ?!

These are good signings in your opinion!

This also confirms my suspicions that you will never be a football manager :icon_wink

Oh dear so Ken is a liar too. :018: From the Grauniad. :icon_wink

'Riddled with inaccuracies': the full story of Ken Bates' libel trial defeat

More worryingly, the article suggest his lawyer's fees might come from the club. I can't stand the club or its fans, but no football fan deserves the real shyster in this story.

Don't imagine the FA will even bother to ask if he is a 'fit and proper person' either.

Don't imagine the FA will even bother to ask if he is a 'fit and proper person' either.

It doesn't matter, he's English. The real problem, of course, is foreign ownership of clubs, not cockney spivs like Simon 'John Bostock is worth £90million' Jordan or Ken 'Never Wrong' Bates.

If Leeds fans ending up shelling out £1.5m for their Director's libelling it'll matter. How would you feel if Milan did something like that to City?

Since your can't make your tone of voice heard on the internet, somebody invented emoticons.

Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00