Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
nirvana_nevermind_cover.jpg

A quote from Simon Kuper's "Football against the enemy", Zaire's Mulamba Ndaie after the game against Scotland in the World Cup 1970:
'Scotland's Number 4, the captain, shouted at me a couple of times during the match, "Nigger, hey nigger!". He spat at me too, and he spat inn Mana's face. Scotland's Number 4 is a wild animal.' Scotland's Number 4 was Billy Bremner.

A quote from Simon Kuper's "Football against the enemy", Zaire's Mulamba Ndaie after the game against Scotland in the World Cup 1970:
'Scotland's Number 4, the captain, shouted at me a couple of times during the match, "Nigger, hey nigger!". He spat at me too, and he spat inn Mana's face. Scotland's Number 4 is a wild animal.' Scotland's Number 4 was Billy Bremner.

There is a deep racist undercurrent that used to run through the city and the club. I haven't been there for years but you'd hope that given more recent events the club would have sorted some of that out.

There is a deep racist undercurrent that used to run through the city and the club. I haven't been there for years but you'd hope that given more recent events the club would have sorted some of that out.

Much of the city is vastly improved, sadly the club seems to draw its support from those who have been left behind.

Leeds is a great place.

Just some of the burbs are hell holes. The mindset of some of the local population is very insular.

This thread was dropping too far down the list, so I thought it was time to have another chuckle at them.

:081::081::081:

It dosent seem nearly 12 months since theshites was telling us how we had made a lucky start to the season, and how we would fade and be passed my the mighty Leeds.:icon_bigg

I wonder whose forum he has started on now:icon_lol:

It dosent seem nearly 12 months since theshites was telling us how we had made a lucky start to the season, and how we would fade and be passed my the mighty Leeds.:icon_bigg

I wonder whose forum he has started on now:icon_lol:

Proberly Southampton as they are starting with -10 !!

Surely even Leeds aren't shit enough to get caught by a team starting with -10 ?!

Good to see this thread back, as a reminder of dirty Leeds' failure last season :)

the draw for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy takes place on Sat 15th

Leeds have recieved a bye

leeds...............paint trophy

:081::081:

Who will be knocking them out of the 1st rd of the f.a.cup this year:102:

Perhaps they will be pissed on by the Hist..on again, or maybe Team Bath will wash them down the plug hole. They might get a local glamour tie against Harrogate Railway. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00