Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you usless feckers.

Just thought I'd pop in here and have another quick chuckle

Teehee

Haha .. Div3 again ... haha ... big club ... haha ... Europe ... hahaha

Dirty filthy Norvern monkeys. Hope you rot there. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haha you bunch of morons. 3 years in league 1 for such a big club is a bit of a mess, oh well hahahahaaaa

Still time to chuckle. Especially now their fans are attempting to put on a brave face and be optimistic about next season. That is, of course the season that will be their third in the third division with even more top teams to play. Like Wycombe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is it ok to still laugh? Of course it is.....Enjoy Walsall away again you shites. 'March altogether' to Adams Park you lemons. Not going to be an easy league this term either - I do hope you can hold on to Delph and Beckford.....Mind, they didn't get you out of Div 3 did they? I would play Sheehan....... :)

It will certainly feck Ken off, with not being able to rip off his supporters like he surely would have done if they were promoted.

His agent reckons if he doesn't get a better deal, he'll be off.

Shit swap if you ask me.

:081: Ok I will rephrase that!

Would anyone like to see Beckford join Leicester?

Personally don't like him and think he is a moody twat but to be fair he is a very good player so I wouldn't mind him here plus it would piss dirty Leeds off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00