Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be arsed if Millwall went up. I'd be happy to see them rewarded for kicking Leeds out.

Personally I'd rather see Leeds go up than MK Dons, will still be cheering for Scunthorpe as the only likeable club in the four though.

Who gives a feck , lets watch them all sweat it out :icon_cool

Too right, lets just kick back and enjoy being the champs. Aaaaahhh........:icon_cool:028:

Aye, but it doesn't matter how big you were, it just matters how big you are now...

Big teams don't scrape through the play-offs in League 1.

Exactly they go straight back up as Champions. :icon_wink

so in the play offs it's:-

Dirty Leeds, the team everyone hates, whose fans still think they are in the Champions' League semi final
Millwall, the other team everyone hates, whose fans are a violent Bermondsey chavalanche
MK Dons, the team who stole the soul of Wimbledon and changed football as we know it
Scunthorpe: the only team in the league with a c*nt in the middle since Dennis Wise retired

nice

Last edited:
so in the play offs it's:-

Dirty Leeds, the team everyone hates, whose fans still think they are in the Champions' League semi final
Millwall, the other team everyone hates, whose fans are a violent Bermondsey chavalanche
MK Dons, the team who stole the soul of Wimbledon and changed football as we know it
Scunthorpe: the only team in the league with a c*nt in the middle since Dennis Wise retired

nice

When you put it like that.. Come on Scunthorpe !!

I used to live near to not too sunny Scunny..small town, no bullshit unlike the other wankers..they get my vote without reservation.

Watched first half then had a pub appointment in a non sky pub.

What a result, sky were going on about the biggest English crowd outside of the prem all season bet they were pisssssed off!!

Woo-hoo ... I can laugh at Leeds again

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

:081::081::081::081::081:

Arf Arf. Much better now.Be interesting to see if Uncle Ken is prepared to bankroll them for another season.

Last edited:
He may as well ... they ain't worth jack shit as they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00