Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
doncaster only selling tickets via phone and online applications???? theyve got no chance of getting through on the phone i should know - bloody amateurs!!! and as for trying to get them online...thats a bigger joke because the last 2 days you havent been able to do that!!! no wonder theyve only sold about 22k

Last edited:
doncaster only selling tickets via phone and online applications???? theyve got no chance of getting through on the phone i should know - bloody amateurs!!! and as for trying to get them online...thats a bigger joke because the last 2 days you havent been able to do that!!! no wonder theyve only sold about 22k

Online and booking office sales have been suspended. You have to order by phone, email or fax. But it doesn't look as though you are in with a chance unless you are already on their database.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~1317235,00.html

I would also be starting to worry that tickets could be delivered in time.

Last edited:
Online and booking office sales have been suspended. You have to order by phone, email or fax. But it doesn't look as though you are in with a chance unless you are already on their database.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~1317235,00.html

I would also be starting to worry that tickets could be delivered in time.

got no chance of talking to someone, i rang on monday and eventually got through only to be left on hold in virtual silence for an hour, then i tried later and got through again only this time got cut off, i tried for the last time on tuesday evening (apparently they were open til 6) just after half 5 i got through again only to be told that they had closed - terrible customer service i even sent an email to them to 'complain'

If it wasnt for our failings i'd be delighted about this result.
Looks like 23 clubs fighting for 1 auto spot next season.

Their form since McAllister took over has not been that good.

If it wasnt for the 15pt thing they would have made light work of an instant return to the championship. I just think they will use todays result as motivation for next season. With a couple of decent signings i can see them running away with the league. Leeds like Forest have had their culture shock which we have yet to experience, and i cant see much getting in their way next time around. Hope i'm wrong but imo they will be much better prepared for it than us.

If it wasnt for the 15pt thing they would have made light work of an instant return to the championship. I just think they will use todays result as motivation for next season. With a couple of decent signings i can see them running away with the league. Leeds like Forest have had their culture shock which we have yet to experience, and i cant see much getting in their way next time around. Hope i'm wrong but imo they will be much better prepared for it than us.

I see the opposite. I can see terminal decline from which they may never recover. That could be our fate if we are not careful. :icon_conf

I see the opposite. I can see terminal decline from which they may never recover. That could be our fate if we are not careful. :icon_conf

Doubt that. With the fanbase and resources available its only a matter of time before they go up, and when they do i dont think they will hang around in the championship very long. Both our clubs have been in decline but i fully expect that we have suffered our worst. Its all about getting the right man in to get us moving forward again. Albeit 1,2 or 3 years, better days will come.

Doubt that. With the fanbase and resources available its only a matter of time before they go up, and when they do i dont think they will hang around in the championship very long. Both our clubs have been in decline but i fully expect that we have suffered our worst. Its all about getting the right man in to get us moving forward again. Albeit 1,2 or 3 years, better days will come.

You might be right but I see a Club with a lot of support but really up the creek. Moreover, a bit like us, who are ready to be sold to PL wannabes or if we are in the PL some Shinawatra type owner.

Both of us are one step further away than we would like and every year spent in this hell hole, for Clubs with a lot of associated infrastructure, is one step closer to Administration. :icon_conf

You might be right but I see a Club with a lot of support but really up the creek. Moreover, a bit like us, who are ready to be sold to PL wannabes or if we are in the PL some Shinawatra type owner.

Both of us are one step further away than we would like and every year spent in this hell hole, for Clubs with a lot of associated infrastructure, is one step closer to Administration. :icon_conf

Leeds have, or are about to announce a profit according to R5 Live on Friday. Bates is running a tight ship unlike the previous owners.

If it wasnt for the 15pt thing they would have made light work of an instant return to the championship.

It wouldn't have been that comfortable for them, they'd have finished second without the deduction. But that's assuming they'd have had the same results.

They were under no real pressure at the start of the season because no one expected them to finish in the top two. They played with a siege mentality because of the 15 point deduction, and that helped them.

Without the deduction, and the pressure of being favourites to go up, they may not have performed as well. And that could be what happens to them next season.

absolutley ruddy marvellous :038::038::038::icon_bigg did someone mention neil sullivan.....:icon_wink

I agree with Stevens comments. Leeds might well be able to pull in a big crowd when they need it, but we did that several times last season and it didn't work. As for the 'resources' ... I presume you mean Bate's cash? He won't plough much more in (especially if they fail again this coming season), so unless a big sugar daddy comes along they shouldn't be classed as anything other than a there or there abouts team IMO.

Lets all laugh at Andy Robinson :icon_lol:

Couldn't decide whether to sign a new deal at Swansea or sign for Leeds, asked Swansea for an extension to making his decision til after the Leeds final.Swansea refused so he signed for Leeds and they lost.Could have been a decent player in the Championship as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00