Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want Leeds to go up, they're better than us!

Galpharm%20Stadium%20pano%201.jpg

Huddersfield - cracking stadium

What? Concrete fatigue already????????????????

ive been to huddersfield it was years ago we lost 3-1 i think it was and we were rubbish

i want Leeds to go up, they're better than us!

I'm not sure what I want to happen.

I've got my ticket for the Carlisle v Leeds second leg, and I'd like my local team to do well.

But I'd also like an easier league for Leicester next season, and a local match to see Leicester. If Carlisle go up my closest match will (probably) be Hartlepool, over 90 miles away.

95th minute goal gives Leeds a chance

This was the second league1 encounter i have watched this season, the other being Swansea V's Bristol Rovers. Both shocked me at the level of skill on show in these games by all 4 teams.

This was the second league1 encounter i have watched this season, the other being Swansea V's Bristol Rovers. Both shocked me at the level of skill on show in these games by all 4 teams.

Me too - proof positive that League One will be no pushover

Carlisle looked very good to me

We still need Leeds to go up, I think, as I suspect they have more resources than the others

I'm also in 2 minds over Leeds as I can't stand the team hate them in fact and as it's not too far for me to travel it could be a fixture I could go to. Then again as already mentioned Leeds will have resources and will be a big team like ourselves so having them out of the way may be good for us

Me too - proof positive that League One will be no pushover

Carlisle looked very good to me
Totally agree, I thought Carlise played some very good football, especially during the first half. Their keeper pulled off some superb saves. First half was a cracking game of football.

I'm also in 2 minds over Leeds as I can't stand the team hate them in fact and as it's not too far for me to travel it could be a fixture I could go to. Then again as already mentioned Leeds will have resources and will be a big team like ourselves so having them out of the way may be good for us

same here motty i cant decide whether i want them to go up either

i want the filthy ***** to stay down, i hate 'em and cant wait to go to elland road again and beat the bastards:icon_bigg

After careful consideration I have decided to support Carlisle wholeheartedly tonight.

The video stream is crap, does anyone have a radio link (that works outside UK)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00